- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Teen Wolf “Abomination” Recap 6/18/12
By: Morgan Glennon
On this week’s episode of Teen Wolf, everyone is working out their trust issues while trying to survive the creature from the roofie lagoon. Stiles nearly drowns Derek in a pool while attempting to save them from the swamp monster. It makes those trust falls people do at corporate retreats look pretty tame in comparison. It’s like a trust drowning! Meanwhile Scott gets stabbed by Grandpa Argent, after the 100th awkward Argent family dinner he’s attended. Never trust anyone in a newsboy cap, unless they are an actual Newsie.
Grandpa doesn’t trust Allison, which is fair because she is putting into place a heist to steal his 800-year-old cookbook. Who keeps their recipes in a leather-bound, tied journal instead of an actual cookbook anyway? That thing looked like something out of Game of Thrones not Martha Stewart Living. No wonder Allison and Scott thought it was a bestiary. (Which is a book of mystical creatures, unlike what Allison and Scott were thinking.) But at least Scott got to enjoy the delicious two-day labor of love Grandpa cooked before getting stabbed in the rock-hard wolf abs. Grandpa is crazy, but he’s not a monster.
In case you missed that the episode was all about trust, several characters yelled at each other about trust about every five minutes. “This is the theme! It’s trust! Have you gotten that yet!” everyone shouts. “God Grandpa, I said I liked the pageboy hat. Yes, you look just like what I imagine Christian Bale will look like in five million years. Why don’t you trust my fashion advice? Is it because of my lipstick?” Allison sadly never replied.
When all the characters weren’t shouting about the completely obvious theme, however, this episode was by far the creepiest outing of the season. It’s easy to lose the horror element of the show when you’re marveling over the fact that even the mechanics in Beacon Hills look like Abercrombie and Fitch models. Rest in peace hot mechanic! I can’t wait to see what other professions are staffed exclusively by hot men in Beacon Hills. I bet a trip to the DMV would be like watching the trailer for Magic Mike.