- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Kristin Chenoweth Rushed to Hospital After Accident on Set of The Good Wife
Kristin Chenoweth was rushed to the hospital after she was injured on the Brooklyn set of The Good Wife.
Kristin was struck by a piece of lighting equipment after a big gust of wind blew the lighting off of a scaffold. She fell to the ground and smacked her head on the concrete during the fall requiring medical attention, according to TMZ.
Chenoweth was said to be hit “square in the head” and appeared to be “knocked out cold,” according to a witness. The injuries are said to be minor but we will keep you updated!!