- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Kristin Chenoweth Rushed to Hospital After Accident on Set of The Good Wife
Kristin Chenoweth was rushed to the hospital after she was injured on the Brooklyn set of The Good Wife.
Kristin was struck by a piece of lighting equipment after a big gust of wind blew the lighting off of a scaffold. She fell to the ground and smacked her head on the concrete during the fall requiring medical attention, according to TMZ.
Chenoweth was said to be hit “square in the head” and appeared to be “knocked out cold,” according to a witness. The injuries are said to be minor but we will keep you updated!!