- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Kristin Chenoweth Rushed to Hospital After Accident on Set of The Good Wife
Kristin Chenoweth was rushed to the hospital after she was injured on the Brooklyn set of The Good Wife.
Kristin was struck by a piece of lighting equipment after a big gust of wind blew the lighting off of a scaffold. She fell to the ground and smacked her head on the concrete during the fall requiring medical attention, according to TMZ.
Chenoweth was said to be hit “square in the head” and appeared to be “knocked out cold,” according to a witness. The injuries are said to be minor but we will keep you updated!!