- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck to be Neighbors
It’s been a rare thing to see Matt Damon and Ben Affleck on the big screen and off it since their movie Good Will Hunting. But it seems Damon has bought a family home just down the street from Affleck and his family in Pacific Palisades, in California.
The best friends grew up living a few blocks apart in Massachusetts and eventually moved to LA together. They were even roommates at one stage. Then came Good Will Hunting, their Oscar win and incredibly successful Hollywood careers and family lives. Damon and his family have called New York City their home, and while he is still keeping his home there, he and his family are ready for more space and friend-time with Affleck and his family.
Next up for this duo is a biopic of Whitey Bulger, a Bean Twon Mobster. They are both reported to be starring in it.
Damon and his wife Luciana Bozan Barroso have three children together, and he is step-father to her daughter from a previous relationship. Affleck and Jennifer Garner just welcomed their new son, Samuel to their family and their two daughters.