- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck to be Neighbors
It’s been a rare thing to see Matt Damon and Ben Affleck on the big screen and off it since their movie Good Will Hunting. But it seems Damon has bought a family home just down the street from Affleck and his family in Pacific Palisades, in California.
The best friends grew up living a few blocks apart in Massachusetts and eventually moved to LA together. They were even roommates at one stage. Then came Good Will Hunting, their Oscar win and incredibly successful Hollywood careers and family lives. Damon and his family have called New York City their home, and while he is still keeping his home there, he and his family are ready for more space and friend-time with Affleck and his family.
Next up for this duo is a biopic of Whitey Bulger, a Bean Twon Mobster. They are both reported to be starring in it.
Damon and his wife Luciana Bozan Barroso have three children together, and he is step-father to her daughter from a previous relationship. Affleck and Jennifer Garner just welcomed their new son, Samuel to their family and their two daughters.