- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Sienna Miller is a Mom!
Sienna Miller and her fiance Tom Sturridge welcomed their first child, a girl, over the weekend in London!
A source confirmed the birth of the baby girl to Us Weekly. According to E! News the baby’s name is Marlow. The actors, both British, have been dating for a year and in mid-February, Sienna began wearing a diamond engagement ring.
Sienna, who has dated Jude Law in the past, has remained mum about her pregnancy opened up to British Vogue in April. She said that she was under strict instructions not to say anything after fighting for the right to her privacy over the past eight years, but relented and said that she was fine and everything was exciting and progressing nicely.
Sienna and Sturridge have remained quiet about her pregnancy, but have often been seen out together on several celebratory occasions.