- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Bobby Brown Enters Rehab for Alcohol Addiction
Bobby Brown has entered a rehabilitation program to deal with his alcohol addiction.
Sources extremely close to Brown tell TMZ, the former “New Edition” singer admitted himself to the treatment facility very recently — because “he realized he couldn’t do it on his own.”
It has not been confirmed when his rehab began or from which program he is receiving treatment.