- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Chad Ochocinco Johnson’s Wife Evelyn Lozada Files for Divorce
Evelyn Lozada has filed for divorce from her husband of 6-weeks, Chad Ochocinco Johnson.
The “Basketball Wives” star filed papers in Florida on Tuesday, claiming her marriage was “irretrievably broken”. This action comes just 3 days after her husband was arrested and charged with domestic violence when he allegedly head-butted Lozada.
On Tuesday, the recently cut football player released a statement that read, “I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred.”
“I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death,” he added.
“I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life,” concluded Johnson.