- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Chad Ochocinco Johnson’s Wife Evelyn Lozada Files for Divorce
Evelyn Lozada has filed for divorce from her husband of 6-weeks, Chad Ochocinco Johnson.
The “Basketball Wives” star filed papers in Florida on Tuesday, claiming her marriage was “irretrievably broken”. This action comes just 3 days after her husband was arrested and charged with domestic violence when he allegedly head-butted Lozada.
On Tuesday, the recently cut football player released a statement that read, “I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred.”
“I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death,” he added.
“I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life,” concluded Johnson.