- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Chad Ochocinco Johnson’s Wife Evelyn Lozada Files for Divorce
Evelyn Lozada has filed for divorce from her husband of 6-weeks, Chad Ochocinco Johnson.
The “Basketball Wives” star filed papers in Florida on Tuesday, claiming her marriage was “irretrievably broken”. This action comes just 3 days after her husband was arrested and charged with domestic violence when he allegedly head-butted Lozada.
On Tuesday, the recently cut football player released a statement that read, “I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred.”
“I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death,” he added.
“I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life,” concluded Johnson.