- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Chad Ochocinco Johnson’s Wife Evelyn Lozada Files for Divorce
Evelyn Lozada has filed for divorce from her husband of 6-weeks, Chad Ochocinco Johnson.
The “Basketball Wives” star filed papers in Florida on Tuesday, claiming her marriage was “irretrievably broken”. This action comes just 3 days after her husband was arrested and charged with domestic violence when he allegedly head-butted Lozada.
On Tuesday, the recently cut football player released a statement that read, “I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred.”
“I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death,” he added.
“I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life,” concluded Johnson.