- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Did Dancing With the Stars Maks Slap Hope Solo?
Did Dancing With the Stars resident hottie Masksim Chmerkovskiy slap his former dance partner, Hope Solo, US Olympic Soccer Goalie?
This is a case of he said, she said since Hope Solo made the accusation in a new memoir just released. Solo, who has been known to be outspoken, claims Maksim slapped her ‘hard’ across the face out of frustration while trying to bend her into position while rehearsing for Dancing With the Stars.
Solo claims Chmerkovskiy was extremely apologetic following the incident and ABC even offered her a new dance partner but she chose to stay with Max.
Maksim has strongly denied the slapping incident and doesn’t understand why Solo is making such claims.
Maksim is known to have a temper and we have seen some harsh words come out of his mouth towards his dance partners but that doesn’t mean he would slap a woman.
What do you think – did Maksim slap Hope Solo? Or is Hope just trying to sell some books?