- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
One Direction Olympic Closing Ceremony 2012 Video
One Direction should have received a gold for their performance Sunday night, at the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. quest for super-stardom reached new heights on Sunday when the boy band performed at the London Olympics’ Closing Ceremony.
The 1D boys, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Harry sang their hit, “What Makes You Beautiful.”
“Omg that was unbelievable, highlight of our career, and the biggest audience we will ever play to 1 billion people!” singer Niall Horan tweeted adding, “#ThankYouLondon2012″
Other performers at the Olympic closing ceremony, include the Spice Girls, George Michael and The Who.
Watch 1D below!!