- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Exclusive Interview: Jennie Garth Talks Fashion, Parenting, Tattoos, Back to School and More!!
Jennie Garth made an appearance in New York City with her tween daughter, Lola to discuss their new partnership with Crest and Oral-B.
Jennie and Lola spoke about brushing up on their oral hygiene before heading back-to-school this fall. Together, they hope to educate families about how important it is to practice healthy lifestyle habits beginning at an early age – and how those habits can help children maintain good health and build confidence into adulthood.
“As a parent, I want to build a strong and healthy foundation for my daughters, which is why I have always tried to instill good habits related to nutrition, fitness and oral care,” says Garth. “Sometimes it’s more difficult to keep routines in place during the summer. The back-to-school season is a great time to build a schedule that works for the whole family and to identify
the right tools to ensure we take the best care of ourselves.”
Crest and Oral-B are making it easier than ever to maintain healthy oral care
habits this school year by introducing products to its kid-focused lines that
make the process fun and worry-free for all ages. Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health
FOR ME™, the FIRST complete line of oral care products for tweens (kids eight
and up), has launched a new electric toothbrush to address oral care issues
affecting this specific age group, particularly those with braces. Oral-B
Stages, designed for children ranging from four months to seven years of age,
has added a Disney® favorite, Jake and the Neverland Pirates™, to the product
We had the opportunity to speak with Jennie about her beauty routine, fashion, shopping for her daughters, her tattoos and much more!! Check out the interview on the next page.