- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Exclusive Interview: Jennie Garth Talks Fashion, Parenting, Tattoos, Back to School and More!!
Jennie Garth made an appearance in New York City with her tween daughter, Lola to discuss their new partnership with Crest and Oral-B.
Jennie and Lola spoke about brushing up on their oral hygiene before heading back-to-school this fall. Together, they hope to educate families about how important it is to practice healthy lifestyle habits beginning at an early age – and how those habits can help children maintain good health and build confidence into adulthood.
“As a parent, I want to build a strong and healthy foundation for my daughters, which is why I have always tried to instill good habits related to nutrition, fitness and oral care,” says Garth. “Sometimes it’s more difficult to keep routines in place during the summer. The back-to-school season is a great time to build a schedule that works for the whole family and to identify
the right tools to ensure we take the best care of ourselves.”
Crest and Oral-B are making it easier than ever to maintain healthy oral care
habits this school year by introducing products to its kid-focused lines that
make the process fun and worry-free for all ages. Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health
FOR ME™, the FIRST complete line of oral care products for tweens (kids eight
and up), has launched a new electric toothbrush to address oral care issues
affecting this specific age group, particularly those with braces. Oral-B
Stages, designed for children ranging from four months to seven years of age,
has added a Disney® favorite, Jake and the Neverland Pirates™, to the product
We had the opportunity to speak with Jennie about her beauty routine, fashion, shopping for her daughters, her tattoos and much more!! Check out the interview on the next page.