- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
LeAnn Rimes Sues Two Twitter ‘Fans’
LeAnn Rimes has filed a lawsuit against two of her Twitter followers.
Rimes, who is currently in a treatment facility for emotional issues, reached out to two of her twitter followers after they allegedly bashed her repeatedly on twitter. The followers gave Rimes a hard time about her affair with a then-married Eddie Cibrian, according to Gossip Cop. This is surprising for a couple of reasons, one because she blocked twitter followers who were negative towards her (yes I have a friend who was one of them) and also because what celebrity reaches out to their ‘followers’ to explain themselves.
The harassment continued after Rimes and Cibrian officially got together, prompting her to reach out to the followers and speak to them on the telephone.
The twitter followers, known as the Smileys, secretly recorded the conversation, and then posted “out-of-context excerpts” online designed to paint Rimes in a false and negative light and cause her emotion distress.
Rimes is now suing for invasion of privacy, and is hoping to get an injunction to stop them from distributing the recording.
Rimes is said to be in a facility to learn coping skills. Are nasty twitter followers the problem?