- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Michael J. Fox to Star in New Television Series
The iconic actor, Michael J. Fox, will probably be returning to television. Fox, who became a household name in the 80’s while starring in ‘Family Ties’ and during the 90’s in ‘Spin City’, is attached to star in a new family comedy series from Arrested Development writer Sam Laybourne and Easy A director Will Gluck.
The single-camera project, which is based on the actor’s life, is being developed by Sony, has reportedly been to pitched all four major broadcast networks.
Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in 1991, since then he has taken small TV roles over the years, including guest stints on shows such as ‘Scrubs,’ ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm,’ and, recently, CBS hit drama ‘The Good Wife.’
If all goes well, the show will debut sometime next year.