- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
Michael J. Fox to Star in New Television Series
The iconic actor, Michael J. Fox, will probably be returning to television. Fox, who became a household name in the 80’s while starring in ‘Family Ties’ and during the 90’s in ‘Spin City’, is attached to star in a new family comedy series from Arrested Development writer Sam Laybourne and Easy A director Will Gluck.
The single-camera project, which is based on the actor’s life, is being developed by Sony, has reportedly been to pitched all four major broadcast networks.
Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in 1991, since then he has taken small TV roles over the years, including guest stints on shows such as ‘Scrubs,’ ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm,’ and, recently, CBS hit drama ‘The Good Wife.’
If all goes well, the show will debut sometime next year.