- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Michael J. Fox to Star in New Television Series
The iconic actor, Michael J. Fox, will probably be returning to television. Fox, who became a household name in the 80’s while starring in ‘Family Ties’ and during the 90’s in ‘Spin City’, is attached to star in a new family comedy series from Arrested Development writer Sam Laybourne and Easy A director Will Gluck.
The single-camera project, which is based on the actor’s life, is being developed by Sony, has reportedly been to pitched all four major broadcast networks.
Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in 1991, since then he has taken small TV roles over the years, including guest stints on shows such as ‘Scrubs,’ ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm,’ and, recently, CBS hit drama ‘The Good Wife.’
If all goes well, the show will debut sometime next year.