- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
One Night Only! Jonas Brothers Reunion Concert!
After a two-year break the Jonas Brothers are back! Well, only for one night that is…
Kevin, Nick, and Joe are ready to reunite for a one night concert on October 11 at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall!
While promoting his new show, Kevin told E! News:
“This announcement is exciting, but at the same time, it’s the only known concert right now in the U.S. for the Jonas Brothers this year. We’re trying to make it a big coming-home blowout.”
At this special show, they will be performing all their old hits, as well as some new music that will be released on their upcoming album, scheduled for release before the end of the year. Kevin said:
“We are in the studio and we’re doing a lot of work right now just hoping for the best. The music is a change, it’s growing. It’s constantly changing and its kind of surprising how much we’re taking the journey of it all. I’m kind of excited.”
Even though this is the only planned performance right now, I have a feeling we’ll be seeing more of the brothers together again in the upcoming year. With a new album coming out they have to promote it, right? Joe also says it’s a possibility to see them all together once his new reality show The Next hits its live episodes.
This Radio City show is going to be one hot ticket!
Written by Michelle Wincott