- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
One Night Only! Jonas Brothers Reunion Concert!
After a two-year break the Jonas Brothers are back! Well, only for one night that is…
Kevin, Nick, and Joe are ready to reunite for a one night concert on October 11 at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall!
While promoting his new show, Kevin told E! News:
“This announcement is exciting, but at the same time, it’s the only known concert right now in the U.S. for the Jonas Brothers this year. We’re trying to make it a big coming-home blowout.”
At this special show, they will be performing all their old hits, as well as some new music that will be released on their upcoming album, scheduled for release before the end of the year. Kevin said:
“We are in the studio and we’re doing a lot of work right now just hoping for the best. The music is a change, it’s growing. It’s constantly changing and its kind of surprising how much we’re taking the journey of it all. I’m kind of excited.”
Even though this is the only planned performance right now, I have a feeling we’ll be seeing more of the brothers together again in the upcoming year. With a new album coming out they have to promote it, right? Joe also says it’s a possibility to see them all together once his new reality show The Next hits its live episodes.
This Radio City show is going to be one hot ticket!
Written by Michelle Wincott