- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
Pretty Little Liars Recap – 8/14/12 – “What Lies Beneath”
These little Liars do like to keep us on our toes! In the first couple minutes Hanna finds a note on the back patio that looks like it’s a note that had been written to Emily from Maya. As the girls look further at the note, it turns out she wrote it the day she died.
Over at Ezra’s Aria is still grilling him about Maggie, his ex-girlfriend that he got pregnant and his mother paid off. Aria expresses her anger/frustration/disappointment that Ezra didn’t tell her about Maggie, and he points out that it took her quite a while to tell him about Jenna and A. Touche Ezra.
Hanna is at the cafe when Wren walks in. After their kiss in last week’s episode things are a bit awkward. Wren wants to take Hanna for coffee, but she tells him that it’s weird dating her friend’s (Spencer) ex, and she isn’t quite over Caleb yet. (… and maybe it’s a little weird for a high school senior to date someone who’s pretty much through med school?)