- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/28/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 8?
- Married at First Sight Recap 4/28/15 Season 2 Ep. 7 – ‘Happy New Year’
- Hilary Duff is on Tinder – Has a Bowling Date With One of the Men
- Was Patrick Dempsey Fired From Grey’s Anatomy – That’s Why He Was Killed Off?
- Trollbeads for Mother’s Day – A Personalized Gift
- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
Robert Pattinson Refuses to Discuss Kristen Stewart on The Daily Show
Robert Pattinson has made his first public appearance since his girlfriend, Kristen Stewart was caught cheating on him with married man, Rupert Sanders.
Pattinson’s first stop was The Daily Show with Jon Stewart where he pleaded the fifth amendment and refused to discuss his ex-girlfriend, Kristen. Jon asked him ‘how he was doing?’ to which Rob said, ‘i intend not to say anything.’
Jon gave Rob some fatherly advice saying,
“I wish you the best, these things happen when you’re young.”
Immediately following his appearance on The Daily Show, Pattinson headed to the premiere of his new movie, Cosmopolis.