- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Robert Pattinson Refuses to Discuss Kristen Stewart on The Daily Show
Robert Pattinson has made his first public appearance since his girlfriend, Kristen Stewart was caught cheating on him with married man, Rupert Sanders.
Pattinson’s first stop was The Daily Show with Jon Stewart where he pleaded the fifth amendment and refused to discuss his ex-girlfriend, Kristen. Jon asked him ‘how he was doing?’ to which Rob said, ‘i intend not to say anything.’
Jon gave Rob some fatherly advice saying,
“I wish you the best, these things happen when you’re young.”
Immediately following his appearance on The Daily Show, Pattinson headed to the premiere of his new movie, Cosmopolis.