- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Robert Pattinson Refuses to Discuss Kristen Stewart on The Daily Show
Robert Pattinson has made his first public appearance since his girlfriend, Kristen Stewart was caught cheating on him with married man, Rupert Sanders.
Pattinson’s first stop was The Daily Show with Jon Stewart where he pleaded the fifth amendment and refused to discuss his ex-girlfriend, Kristen. Jon asked him ‘how he was doing?’ to which Rob said, ‘i intend not to say anything.’
Jon gave Rob some fatherly advice saying,
“I wish you the best, these things happen when you’re young.”
Immediately following his appearance on The Daily Show, Pattinson headed to the premiere of his new movie, Cosmopolis.