- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
- The Blacklist TV Recap 4/30/15 “Quon Zhang”
Robert Pattinson Talks Betrayal
Robert Pattinson has been said to be devastated over his girlfriend and Twilight co-star, Kristen Stewart, cheating on him.
In an alleged interview with Life & Style, “that supposedly” took place the day before Kristen Stewart was caught with Rupert Sanders, Pattinson claimed,
“[I] can’t trust anyone,” he continued, “I’m quite hypersensitive. Sometimes it makes it easier to stand your ground if you’re sensitive.”
When asked if he’d ever been betrayed he replied with a firm,
“No…never by people who are actually in my life, like who are my friends…. No one’s ever done anything, which is crazy.”
Little did he know that Kristen would be caught cheating with her married boss Rupert, 41, on July 17. Since the embarrassing scandal broke, the pair have limited contact and Robert is said to have banned her from showing up at his upcoming premiere for the movie, Cosmopolosis.