- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
Robert Pattinson Talks Betrayal
Robert Pattinson has been said to be devastated over his girlfriend and Twilight co-star, Kristen Stewart, cheating on him.
In an alleged interview with Life & Style, “that supposedly” took place the day before Kristen Stewart was caught with Rupert Sanders, Pattinson claimed,
“[I] can’t trust anyone,” he continued, “I’m quite hypersensitive. Sometimes it makes it easier to stand your ground if you’re sensitive.”
When asked if he’d ever been betrayed he replied with a firm,
“No…never by people who are actually in my life, like who are my friends…. No one’s ever done anything, which is crazy.”
Little did he know that Kristen would be caught cheating with her married boss Rupert, 41, on July 17. Since the embarrassing scandal broke, the pair have limited contact and Robert is said to have banned her from showing up at his upcoming premiere for the movie, Cosmopolosis.