- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Robert Pattinson Talks Betrayal
Robert Pattinson has been said to be devastated over his girlfriend and Twilight co-star, Kristen Stewart, cheating on him.
In an alleged interview with Life & Style, “that supposedly” took place the day before Kristen Stewart was caught with Rupert Sanders, Pattinson claimed,
“[I] can’t trust anyone,” he continued, “I’m quite hypersensitive. Sometimes it makes it easier to stand your ground if you’re sensitive.”
When asked if he’d ever been betrayed he replied with a firm,
“No…never by people who are actually in my life, like who are my friends…. No one’s ever done anything, which is crazy.”
Little did he know that Kristen would be caught cheating with her married boss Rupert, 41, on July 17. Since the embarrassing scandal broke, the pair have limited contact and Robert is said to have banned her from showing up at his upcoming premiere for the movie, Cosmopolosis.