- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Robert Pattinson Talks Betrayal
Robert Pattinson has been said to be devastated over his girlfriend and Twilight co-star, Kristen Stewart, cheating on him.
In an alleged interview with Life & Style, “that supposedly” took place the day before Kristen Stewart was caught with Rupert Sanders, Pattinson claimed,
“[I] can’t trust anyone,” he continued, “I’m quite hypersensitive. Sometimes it makes it easier to stand your ground if you’re sensitive.”
When asked if he’d ever been betrayed he replied with a firm,
“No…never by people who are actually in my life, like who are my friends…. No one’s ever done anything, which is crazy.”
Little did he know that Kristen would be caught cheating with her married boss Rupert, 41, on July 17. Since the embarrassing scandal broke, the pair have limited contact and Robert is said to have banned her from showing up at his upcoming premiere for the movie, Cosmopolosis.