- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Robert Pattinson Talks Betrayal
Robert Pattinson has been said to be devastated over his girlfriend and Twilight co-star, Kristen Stewart, cheating on him.
In an alleged interview with Life & Style, “that supposedly” took place the day before Kristen Stewart was caught with Rupert Sanders, Pattinson claimed,
“[I] can’t trust anyone,” he continued, “I’m quite hypersensitive. Sometimes it makes it easier to stand your ground if you’re sensitive.”
When asked if he’d ever been betrayed he replied with a firm,
“No…never by people who are actually in my life, like who are my friends…. No one’s ever done anything, which is crazy.”
Little did he know that Kristen would be caught cheating with her married boss Rupert, 41, on July 17. Since the embarrassing scandal broke, the pair have limited contact and Robert is said to have banned her from showing up at his upcoming premiere for the movie, Cosmopolosis.