- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Ryan Lochte Can Only Pee in the Pool – Video
New heartthrob, Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte, loves to pee in pools and has taken to Funny or Die to explain all about his nasty habit. Says the swimmer,
“That’s the only time I allow myself to pee. Yes, I can only pee in the pool.”
In the video, Locte tells the kids ‘it’s okay to pee in the pool.’ He did stress they should never poop in the pool because they shut down the whole entire pool.
The video is very amusing – especially when he calls out Michael Phelps to see who can pee the best in the pool.
“I pee gold,” declares the Olympics champion. Do you think Michael Phelps does?
See Ryan talk about his new book Fifty Shades of Pee on the next page.