- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Ryan Lochte Can Only Pee in the Pool – Video
New heartthrob, Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte, loves to pee in pools and has taken to Funny or Die to explain all about his nasty habit. Says the swimmer,
“That’s the only time I allow myself to pee. Yes, I can only pee in the pool.”
In the video, Locte tells the kids ‘it’s okay to pee in the pool.’ He did stress they should never poop in the pool because they shut down the whole entire pool.
The video is very amusing – especially when he calls out Michael Phelps to see who can pee the best in the pool.
“I pee gold,” declares the Olympics champion. Do you think Michael Phelps does?
See Ryan talk about his new book Fifty Shades of Pee on the next page.
Pages: 1 2