- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Sharon Osbourne Quitting AGT Because of Discrimination by NBC Against Her Son Jack
Sharon Osbourne is quitting America’s Got Talent after a nasty dispute with NBC involving her son, Jack Osbourne.
Have U Heard reported a couple of weeks ago that Sharon had tweeted that she was leaving the show and it wasn’t because of money. Sharon has confirmed with the NY Post that she is leaving because she is feels that Jack was discriminated against by the television station.
Jack was supposed to be on the network’s new reality TV series “Stars Earn Stripes” but when the network found out he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis they cut all ties with him.
Producers of the Stars Earn Stripes show — which will pit celebrities against one another in military training exercises, fired Jack by e-mail two days before he was to report to work, then lied about it to the press, Osbourne claimed.
Sharon Osbourne claims NBC sent her an e-mail