- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Sharon Osbourne Quitting AGT Because of Discrimination by NBC Against Her Son Jack
Sharon Osbourne is quitting America’s Got Talent after a nasty dispute with NBC involving her son, Jack Osbourne.
Have U Heard reported a couple of weeks ago that Sharon had tweeted that she was leaving the show and it wasn’t because of money. Sharon has confirmed with the NY Post that she is leaving because she is feels that Jack was discriminated against by the television station.
Jack was supposed to be on the network’s new reality TV series “Stars Earn Stripes” but when the network found out he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis they cut all ties with him.
Producers of the Stars Earn Stripes show — which will pit celebrities against one another in military training exercises, fired Jack by e-mail two days before he was to report to work, then lied about it to the press, Osbourne claimed.
Sharon Osbourne claims NBC sent her an e-mail