- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/15/12 Season 9 “Top 14 Perform; Third Elimination”
Next, Tiffany and George performed another dance from season 4: the “Hometown Glory” routine, which was originally danced by Katie and Joshua. Mary said they “murdered” the routine and called them “phenomenal.” She thought George brought the role to another level. Michael commented that the pair has a very good energy about them but that Tiffany seemed so strong that she didn’t need George’s partnering, which made the routine feel a little less like a partnership and more like two solos. Nigel agreed on all accounts.
Goofballs Amelia and Will very fittingly took on Mia’s quirky butt routine from Season 5 set to “Koop Island Blues” by Koop and originally performed by Randi and Evan. Nigel said he found this routine hard to critique because of how vividly he remembered the original, and he thought both dancers could have brought more character to the dance, specifically Amelia. Mary said she liked it but disagreed with Nigel, saying that Will was slightly over the top. Billy thought “it was very strong, musical, and endearing.”
Janelle and Dareian were up next and got assigned the bed routine to “Dreaming with a Broken Heart” by John Mayer, which was originally performed in Season 4 by Twitch and Kherington. Michael pointed out Dareian’s much discussed foot and line problems and thought Janelle performed well but was distracted by her hair. Overall, The Ballet Boys enjoyed the routine, though. Nigel thought Dareian finally showed more personality but didn’t feel that Janelle stood out, due in some part to the choreography. Mary agreed, saying Dareian was the clear standout and that the only thing standing in his way is his feet.
Check out Page 3 for more recaps and results!