- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/15/12 Season 9 “Top 14 Perform; Third Elimination”
Next, Tiffany and George performed another dance from season 4: the “Hometown Glory” routine, which was originally danced by Katie and Joshua. Mary said they “murdered” the routine and called them “phenomenal.” She thought George brought the role to another level. Michael commented that the pair has a very good energy about them but that Tiffany seemed so strong that she didn’t need George’s partnering, which made the routine feel a little less like a partnership and more like two solos. Nigel agreed on all accounts.
Goofballs Amelia and Will very fittingly took on Mia’s quirky butt routine from Season 5 set to “Koop Island Blues” by Koop and originally performed by Randi and Evan. Nigel said he found this routine hard to critique because of how vividly he remembered the original, and he thought both dancers could have brought more character to the dance, specifically Amelia. Mary said she liked it but disagreed with Nigel, saying that Will was slightly over the top. Billy thought “it was very strong, musical, and endearing.”
Janelle and Dareian were up next and got assigned the bed routine to “Dreaming with a Broken Heart” by John Mayer, which was originally performed in Season 4 by Twitch and Kherington. Michael pointed out Dareian’s much discussed foot and line problems and thought Janelle performed well but was distracted by her hair. Overall, The Ballet Boys enjoyed the routine, though. Nigel thought Dareian finally showed more personality but didn’t feel that Janelle stood out, due in some part to the choreography. Mary agreed, saying Dareian was the clear standout and that the only thing standing in his way is his feet.
Check out Page 3 for more recaps and results!