- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/15/12 Season 9 “Top 14 Perform; Third Elimination”
Next, Tiffany and George performed another dance from season 4: the “Hometown Glory” routine, which was originally danced by Katie and Joshua. Mary said they “murdered” the routine and called them “phenomenal.” She thought George brought the role to another level. Michael commented that the pair has a very good energy about them but that Tiffany seemed so strong that she didn’t need George’s partnering, which made the routine feel a little less like a partnership and more like two solos. Nigel agreed on all accounts.
Goofballs Amelia and Will very fittingly took on Mia’s quirky butt routine from Season 5 set to “Koop Island Blues” by Koop and originally performed by Randi and Evan. Nigel said he found this routine hard to critique because of how vividly he remembered the original, and he thought both dancers could have brought more character to the dance, specifically Amelia. Mary said she liked it but disagreed with Nigel, saying that Will was slightly over the top. Billy thought “it was very strong, musical, and endearing.”
Janelle and Dareian were up next and got assigned the bed routine to “Dreaming with a Broken Heart” by John Mayer, which was originally performed in Season 4 by Twitch and Kherington. Michael pointed out Dareian’s much discussed foot and line problems and thought Janelle performed well but was distracted by her hair. Overall, The Ballet Boys enjoyed the routine, though. Nigel thought Dareian finally showed more personality but didn’t feel that Janelle stood out, due in some part to the choreography. Mary agreed, saying Dareian was the clear standout and that the only thing standing in his way is his feet.
Check out Page 3 for more recaps and results!