- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/15/12 Season 9 “Top 14 Perform; Third Elimination”
Audrey and Matthew did the emotional routine about Mia’s late father set to “Time” by Billy Porter, originally performed by Neil and Lacey of Season 3. Mary was once again moved to tears but said that Matthew didn’t quite capture the emotion. She thought Audrey was very good, though. Billy agreed. Nigel, too, thought something was missing, but he thought both dancers lacked a little bit of the character that Lacey and Neil originally brought to the routine.
Next up were Witney and Chehon, who took on the legendary, Emmy award-winning routine bench routine to “Calling You” by Celine Dion, originally performed by Travis and Heidi in Season 2. Nigel said he “was really pleased with it” and thought they translated the passion well. Mary agreed and commented on Chehon’s great center but thought he could have let go a little bit more. She thought Witney was “fabulous.” Michael thought they were both terrific and said Chehon could come be a Ballet Boy whenever he wanted.
The last couple of the night was Cole and Lindsay. They danced the addiction routine set to “Gravity” by Sara Bareilles, originally performed by Kayla and Kupono of Season 5. Billy said he was “very, very impressed” and that the couple embraced the genre perfectly. Mary called it her favorite Mia routine ever and thought they were the best couple of the night. Nigel agreed that they were the top couple of the night and said Cole’s acting performance was “quite chilling.”
Elimination time was up next, and the bottom three boys and girls were revealed based on the last performance show votes.
Bottom three boys: George, Dareian, Matthew
Bottom three girls: Amelia, Janelle, Lindsay
Click to Page 4 to find out which four dancers got sent home!