- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/15/12 Season 9 “Top 14 Perform; Third Elimination”
Audrey and Matthew did the emotional routine about Mia’s late father set to “Time” by Billy Porter, originally performed by Neil and Lacey of Season 3. Mary was once again moved to tears but said that Matthew didn’t quite capture the emotion. She thought Audrey was very good, though. Billy agreed. Nigel, too, thought something was missing, but he thought both dancers lacked a little bit of the character that Lacey and Neil originally brought to the routine.
Next up were Witney and Chehon, who took on the legendary, Emmy award-winning routine bench routine to “Calling You” by Celine Dion, originally performed by Travis and Heidi in Season 2. Nigel said he “was really pleased with it” and thought they translated the passion well. Mary agreed and commented on Chehon’s great center but thought he could have let go a little bit more. She thought Witney was “fabulous.” Michael thought they were both terrific and said Chehon could come be a Ballet Boy whenever he wanted.
The last couple of the night was Cole and Lindsay. They danced the addiction routine set to “Gravity” by Sara Bareilles, originally performed by Kayla and Kupono of Season 5. Billy said he was “very, very impressed” and that the couple embraced the genre perfectly. Mary called it her favorite Mia routine ever and thought they were the best couple of the night. Nigel agreed that they were the top couple of the night and said Cole’s acting performance was “quite chilling.”
Elimination time was up next, and the bottom three boys and girls were revealed based on the last performance show votes.
Bottom three boys: George, Dareian, Matthew
Bottom three girls: Amelia, Janelle, Lindsay
Click to Page 4 to find out which four dancers got sent home!