- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Boardwalk Empire Recap 9/30/12 Season 3 “Bone For Tuna”
Who knew that on tonight’s ‘Boardwalk Empire,’ we’d be receiving a free lesson in Italian? Repeat after me: Buon Fortuna. Phonetically, the phrase sounds a lot like “Bone for Tuna” (hence, the title of aforementioned episode). It means “good fortune,” and can be used as a toast, or a friendly salutation, so try saying it the next time you find yourself amongst a group of new Italian friends. Just don’t– and I’m serious, whatever you do, DON’T– say it to Gyp Rosetti. For some reason, the man takes serious issue with well wishes from strangers. How so, you ask? More on that later.
First, let’s start with Nucky Thompson. We opened “Bone for Tuna” inside the mind of our protagonist, who was dreaming of gunshots, sizzling bacon, and missed telephone calls; you know, the usual. In the dream (or, more accurately, nightmare), Nucky shoots a little boy that the audience won’t recognize, until a bit later, that is. When Nucky wakes up, he learns that he’s late for a meeting with a Catholic Bishop, and we learn that Nucky is about to be knighted for “his selfless generosity to the Diocese.” Ha! And no, Mr. Thompson, Lillian Kent hasn’t called. For almost the entirety of the episode, poor Nucky is still smitten with Lillian, but just can’t get in touch with his new lady. Hey, Billie– Call me, maybe?