- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Boardwalk Empire Recap 9/30/12 Season 3 “Bone For Tuna”
Who knew that on tonight’s ‘Boardwalk Empire,’ we’d be receiving a free lesson in Italian? Repeat after me: Buon Fortuna. Phonetically, the phrase sounds a lot like “Bone for Tuna” (hence, the title of aforementioned episode). It means “good fortune,” and can be used as a toast, or a friendly salutation, so try saying it the next time you find yourself amongst a group of new Italian friends. Just don’t– and I’m serious, whatever you do, DON’T– say it to Gyp Rosetti. For some reason, the man takes serious issue with well wishes from strangers. How so, you ask? More on that later.
First, let’s start with Nucky Thompson. We opened “Bone for Tuna” inside the mind of our protagonist, who was dreaming of gunshots, sizzling bacon, and missed telephone calls; you know, the usual. In the dream (or, more accurately, nightmare), Nucky shoots a little boy that the audience won’t recognize, until a bit later, that is. When Nucky wakes up, he learns that he’s late for a meeting with a Catholic Bishop, and we learn that Nucky is about to be knighted for “his selfless generosity to the Diocese.” Ha! And no, Mr. Thompson, Lillian Kent hasn’t called. For almost the entirety of the episode, poor Nucky is still smitten with Lillian, but just can’t get in touch with his new lady. Hey, Billie– Call me, maybe?