- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Boardwalk Empire Recap 9/30/12 Season 3 “Bone For Tuna”
Who knew that on tonight’s ‘Boardwalk Empire,’ we’d be receiving a free lesson in Italian? Repeat after me: Buon Fortuna. Phonetically, the phrase sounds a lot like “Bone for Tuna” (hence, the title of aforementioned episode). It means “good fortune,” and can be used as a toast, or a friendly salutation, so try saying it the next time you find yourself amongst a group of new Italian friends. Just don’t– and I’m serious, whatever you do, DON’T– say it to Gyp Rosetti. For some reason, the man takes serious issue with well wishes from strangers. How so, you ask? More on that later.
First, let’s start with Nucky Thompson. We opened “Bone for Tuna” inside the mind of our protagonist, who was dreaming of gunshots, sizzling bacon, and missed telephone calls; you know, the usual. In the dream (or, more accurately, nightmare), Nucky shoots a little boy that the audience won’t recognize, until a bit later, that is. When Nucky wakes up, he learns that he’s late for a meeting with a Catholic Bishop, and we learn that Nucky is about to be knighted for “his selfless generosity to the Diocese.” Ha! And no, Mr. Thompson, Lillian Kent hasn’t called. For almost the entirety of the episode, poor Nucky is still smitten with Lillian, but just can’t get in touch with his new lady. Hey, Billie– Call me, maybe?