- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Demi Lovato is the New Ambassador for Anti-Bullying Campaign
Demi Lovato is continuing her mission to help end bullying!
The X Factor judge officially announced that she is the new ambassador for Secret deodorant’s “Mean Stinks” anti-bullying campaign, which encourages girls to “gang up for good.”
“So excited to be Secret’s new @meanstinks ambassador!!! #gangupforgood”
It is no surprise for Demi to be extremely excited about the opportunity because she was once bullied. She told PEOPLE magazine:
“I had a really tough time when I was in middle school. People would write ‘hate petitions’ [about me] and send them around to be signed. They’d have CD bashing parties of my demos. They’d come to my house, stand across the street, and yell things. It was a very emotional time for me and all I wanted to do was get away.”
She said that the bullying was a pretty big contributing factor in her ending up in rehab for an eating disorder and cutting.
Written by Michelle Wincott