- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Demi Lovato is the New Ambassador for Anti-Bullying Campaign
Demi Lovato is continuing her mission to help end bullying!
The X Factor judge officially announced that she is the new ambassador for Secret deodorant’s “Mean Stinks” anti-bullying campaign, which encourages girls to “gang up for good.”
“So excited to be Secret’s new @meanstinks ambassador!!! #gangupforgood”
It is no surprise for Demi to be extremely excited about the opportunity because she was once bullied. She told PEOPLE magazine:
“I had a really tough time when I was in middle school. People would write ‘hate petitions’ [about me] and send them around to be signed. They’d have CD bashing parties of my demos. They’d come to my house, stand across the street, and yell things. It was a very emotional time for me and all I wanted to do was get away.”
She said that the bullying was a pretty big contributing factor in her ending up in rehab for an eating disorder and cutting.
Written by Michelle Wincott