- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Demi Lovato is the New Ambassador for Anti-Bullying Campaign
Demi Lovato is continuing her mission to help end bullying!
The X Factor judge officially announced that she is the new ambassador for Secret deodorant’s “Mean Stinks” anti-bullying campaign, which encourages girls to “gang up for good.”
“So excited to be Secret’s new @meanstinks ambassador!!! #gangupforgood”
It is no surprise for Demi to be extremely excited about the opportunity because she was once bullied. She told PEOPLE magazine:
“I had a really tough time when I was in middle school. People would write ‘hate petitions’ [about me] and send them around to be signed. They’d have CD bashing parties of my demos. They’d come to my house, stand across the street, and yell things. It was a very emotional time for me and all I wanted to do was get away.”
She said that the bullying was a pretty big contributing factor in her ending up in rehab for an eating disorder and cutting.
Written by Michelle Wincott