- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
DWTS, Maks Chmerkovskiy Leaving Dancing With the Stars
Our favorite hottie dancer from Dancing With the Stars, Maksim Chmerkovskiy is leaving the hit show after this season.
The controversial dancer’s contract runs out at the end of next year and like he said,
“What else do I have to do there after 15 seasons?” he continued, “It makes total sense. The audience can’t expect for me to want to stick around, and the producers can’t expect for me to want to stick around.”
Chmerkovskiy says he plans to pursue opportunities in acting and reality shows. Something he is familiar with since he did appear on The Bachelor in the Ukrane. He didn’t end up landing his lady-love on the show but did find love with another professional dancer from DWTS, Peta Murgatroyd
Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley will re-team for “Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars,” which premieres on Monday. Of course, we will be live blogging the show – will you be tuning in??