- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Honey Boo Boo’s Dad ‘Sugar Bear’ Won’t Need an Amputation for Leg Infection
For a family that has paper towel fights, holds baby bottle chugging contests and tongue kisses the dog, it’s no surprise that one of them ended up in the hospital. The infection started in a wound he suffered while riding his ATV through treacherous terrain, or “mud boggin’.”
There were rumors circulating that Sugar Bear might lose his leg because of the infection, but Mama June announced that amputation was not necessary. The surgery went smoothly and all infected tissue was removed from the limb. Sugar Bear is lucky, as amputation is usually the only option for serious infections, and we can only imagine what kind of bacteria got into the wound from the Honey Boo Boo backyard.
Sugar Bear, otherwise known as David Thompson, is expected to make a full recovery. However, the 40-year-old self-proclaimed “redneck” should know better than to use an ATV in terrain only fit for 4×4’s. Aren’t rednecks born with that sort of knowledge?