- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
Honey Boo Boo’s Dad ‘Sugar Bear’ Won’t Need an Amputation for Leg Infection
For a family that has paper towel fights, holds baby bottle chugging contests and tongue kisses the dog, it’s no surprise that one of them ended up in the hospital. The infection started in a wound he suffered while riding his ATV through treacherous terrain, or “mud boggin’.”
There were rumors circulating that Sugar Bear might lose his leg because of the infection, but Mama June announced that amputation was not necessary. The surgery went smoothly and all infected tissue was removed from the limb. Sugar Bear is lucky, as amputation is usually the only option for serious infections, and we can only imagine what kind of bacteria got into the wound from the Honey Boo Boo backyard.
Sugar Bear, otherwise known as David Thompson, is expected to make a full recovery. However, the 40-year-old self-proclaimed “redneck” should know better than to use an ATV in terrain only fit for 4×4’s. Aren’t rednecks born with that sort of knowledge?