- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Honey Boo Boo’s Dad ‘Sugar Bear’ Won’t Need an Amputation for Leg Infection
For a family that has paper towel fights, holds baby bottle chugging contests and tongue kisses the dog, it’s no surprise that one of them ended up in the hospital. The infection started in a wound he suffered while riding his ATV through treacherous terrain, or “mud boggin’.”
There were rumors circulating that Sugar Bear might lose his leg because of the infection, but Mama June announced that amputation was not necessary. The surgery went smoothly and all infected tissue was removed from the limb. Sugar Bear is lucky, as amputation is usually the only option for serious infections, and we can only imagine what kind of bacteria got into the wound from the Honey Boo Boo backyard.
Sugar Bear, otherwise known as David Thompson, is expected to make a full recovery. However, the 40-year-old self-proclaimed “redneck” should know better than to use an ATV in terrain only fit for 4×4’s. Aren’t rednecks born with that sort of knowledge?