- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Honey Boo Boo’s Dad ‘Sugar Bear’ Won’t Need an Amputation for Leg Infection
For a family that has paper towel fights, holds baby bottle chugging contests and tongue kisses the dog, it’s no surprise that one of them ended up in the hospital. The infection started in a wound he suffered while riding his ATV through treacherous terrain, or “mud boggin’.”
There were rumors circulating that Sugar Bear might lose his leg because of the infection, but Mama June announced that amputation was not necessary. The surgery went smoothly and all infected tissue was removed from the limb. Sugar Bear is lucky, as amputation is usually the only option for serious infections, and we can only imagine what kind of bacteria got into the wound from the Honey Boo Boo backyard.
Sugar Bear, otherwise known as David Thompson, is expected to make a full recovery. However, the 40-year-old self-proclaimed “redneck” should know better than to use an ATV in terrain only fit for 4×4’s. Aren’t rednecks born with that sort of knowledge?