- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Honey Boo Boo’s Dad ‘Sugar Bear’ Won’t Need an Amputation for Leg Infection
For a family that has paper towel fights, holds baby bottle chugging contests and tongue kisses the dog, it’s no surprise that one of them ended up in the hospital. The infection started in a wound he suffered while riding his ATV through treacherous terrain, or “mud boggin’.”
There were rumors circulating that Sugar Bear might lose his leg because of the infection, but Mama June announced that amputation was not necessary. The surgery went smoothly and all infected tissue was removed from the limb. Sugar Bear is lucky, as amputation is usually the only option for serious infections, and we can only imagine what kind of bacteria got into the wound from the Honey Boo Boo backyard.
Sugar Bear, otherwise known as David Thompson, is expected to make a full recovery. However, the 40-year-old self-proclaimed “redneck” should know better than to use an ATV in terrain only fit for 4×4’s. Aren’t rednecks born with that sort of knowledge?