- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Kristen Stewart Covers British Vogue and Interview Sneak Peek
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of British Vogue’s October 2012 issue. Along with the glamorous pictures of 22-year-old Twilight actress in Gucci, she also gave an interview to the Brit mag. Enjoy the interview excerpts below, which do not include any mention of her relationship with Robert Pattinson, or her affair with Rupert Sanders. Stewarts’ Vogue issue hits newsstands next week, so you will have to wait till then to see if there is any discussion about her recent drama.
On struggling to play it cool in this industry: “I know if you haven’t thought about how you want to present a very packaged idea of yourself then it can seem like you lack ambition. But, dude, honestly? I can’t. People expect it to be easy because there you are, out there, doing the thing that you want and making lots of money out of it. But, you know, I’m not that smooth. I can get clumsy around certain people. Like if I were to sit down and think, ‘OK, I’m really famous, how am I going to conduct myself in public?’ I wouldn’t know who that person would be! It would be a lot easier if I could, but I can’t.”
On going blonde for On the Road: “I feel like my whole body rejects it, but it was really important for the character. It was like learning an accent!”
On having empathy for the Beat generation: “There is always going to be that seam of people who want things differently to the standardized version. It’s not necessarily a rebellious thing, it’s just who they are. That world back then, it just seems freer to me than anything I could ever touch and I’m fully nostalgic for it, even though I wasn’t even alive then. It’s the loyalty aspect of it all. I love being on the periphery with a group of people who have the same values that I do. People who don’t get off on fame, who just like the process of making movies and thrive.”
Will you pick up the issue to get the full interview??