- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Russell Crowe Rescued by Coast Guard on LI
Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe lost his way kayaking in Huntington Bay and was rescued by a U.S. Coast Guard boat, on Sunday night, September 2, 2012.
Crowe, who usually plays the hero in his films, is on Long Island filming the biblical-themed “Noah” in Brookville, Long Island. Crowe was with a friend when they launched their kayaks in the afternoon. The friends apparently got lost when the Coast Guard was doing a routine check and heard Crowe shouting for help.
Crowe tweeted about his adventure saying,
“Not lost,we knew where exactly where we were, paddling around from csh into wind, we ran out of day. Grand adventure eh”
As someone from LI – it looks like I will be stalking a movie set.