- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
Russell Crowe Rescued by Coast Guard on LI
Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe lost his way kayaking in Huntington Bay and was rescued by a U.S. Coast Guard boat, on Sunday night, September 2, 2012.
Crowe, who usually plays the hero in his films, is on Long Island filming the biblical-themed “Noah” in Brookville, Long Island. Crowe was with a friend when they launched their kayaks in the afternoon. The friends apparently got lost when the Coast Guard was doing a routine check and heard Crowe shouting for help.
Crowe tweeted about his adventure saying,
“Not lost,we knew where exactly where we were, paddling around from csh into wind, we ran out of day. Grand adventure eh”
As someone from LI – it looks like I will be stalking a movie set.