- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Russell Crowe Rescued by Coast Guard on LI
Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe lost his way kayaking in Huntington Bay and was rescued by a U.S. Coast Guard boat, on Sunday night, September 2, 2012.
Crowe, who usually plays the hero in his films, is on Long Island filming the biblical-themed “Noah” in Brookville, Long Island. Crowe was with a friend when they launched their kayaks in the afternoon. The friends apparently got lost when the Coast Guard was doing a routine check and heard Crowe shouting for help.
Crowe tweeted about his adventure saying,
“Not lost,we knew where exactly where we were, paddling around from csh into wind, we ran out of day. Grand adventure eh”
As someone from LI – it looks like I will be stalking a movie set.