- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Russell Crowe Rescued by Coast Guard on LI
Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe lost his way kayaking in Huntington Bay and was rescued by a U.S. Coast Guard boat, on Sunday night, September 2, 2012.
Crowe, who usually plays the hero in his films, is on Long Island filming the biblical-themed “Noah” in Brookville, Long Island. Crowe was with a friend when they launched their kayaks in the afternoon. The friends apparently got lost when the Coast Guard was doing a routine check and heard Crowe shouting for help.
Crowe tweeted about his adventure saying,
“Not lost,we knew where exactly where we were, paddling around from csh into wind, we ran out of day. Grand adventure eh”
As someone from LI – it looks like I will be stalking a movie set.