- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Russell Crowe Rescued by Coast Guard on LI
Oscar-winning actor Russell Crowe lost his way kayaking in Huntington Bay and was rescued by a U.S. Coast Guard boat, on Sunday night, September 2, 2012.
Crowe, who usually plays the hero in his films, is on Long Island filming the biblical-themed “Noah” in Brookville, Long Island. Crowe was with a friend when they launched their kayaks in the afternoon. The friends apparently got lost when the Coast Guard was doing a routine check and heard Crowe shouting for help.
Crowe tweeted about his adventure saying,
“Not lost,we knew where exactly where we were, paddling around from csh into wind, we ran out of day. Grand adventure eh”
As someone from LI – it looks like I will be stalking a movie set.