- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Sheryl Crow Spoke to Feds About Anti-Doping Charges Against Lance Armstrong
Sheryl Crow, the ex-fiance of Lance Armstrong, was interviewed by federal agents in late 2011 regarding the charges brought against him for the doping programs that was said to have helped Armstrong’s victorious Tour de France teams.
Federal agents interviewed Crow, the Grammy-winning musician, in late 2011, just before a grand jury probe into Armstrong and his associates abruptly ended without any criminal charges being handed up, according to the Daily News.
Armstrong was stripped of his Tour de France titles after he decided to stop challenging the doping charges.
Crow and Armstrong dated from 2003 to 2006. If Armstrong was guilty of the allegations, Crow would know.
Do you think she told the investigators anything incriminating?