- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
Sheryl Crow Spoke to Feds About Anti-Doping Charges Against Lance Armstrong
Sheryl Crow, the ex-fiance of Lance Armstrong, was interviewed by federal agents in late 2011 regarding the charges brought against him for the doping programs that was said to have helped Armstrong’s victorious Tour de France teams.
Federal agents interviewed Crow, the Grammy-winning musician, in late 2011, just before a grand jury probe into Armstrong and his associates abruptly ended without any criminal charges being handed up, according to the Daily News.
Armstrong was stripped of his Tour de France titles after he decided to stop challenging the doping charges.
Crow and Armstrong dated from 2003 to 2006. If Armstrong was guilty of the allegations, Crow would know.
Do you think she told the investigators anything incriminating?