- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Sheryl Crow Spoke to Feds About Anti-Doping Charges Against Lance Armstrong
Sheryl Crow, the ex-fiance of Lance Armstrong, was interviewed by federal agents in late 2011 regarding the charges brought against him for the doping programs that was said to have helped Armstrong’s victorious Tour de France teams.
Federal agents interviewed Crow, the Grammy-winning musician, in late 2011, just before a grand jury probe into Armstrong and his associates abruptly ended without any criminal charges being handed up, according to the Daily News.
Armstrong was stripped of his Tour de France titles after he decided to stop challenging the doping charges.
Crow and Armstrong dated from 2003 to 2006. If Armstrong was guilty of the allegations, Crow would know.
Do you think she told the investigators anything incriminating?