- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Sheryl Crow Spoke to Feds About Anti-Doping Charges Against Lance Armstrong
Sheryl Crow, the ex-fiance of Lance Armstrong, was interviewed by federal agents in late 2011 regarding the charges brought against him for the doping programs that was said to have helped Armstrong’s victorious Tour de France teams.
Federal agents interviewed Crow, the Grammy-winning musician, in late 2011, just before a grand jury probe into Armstrong and his associates abruptly ended without any criminal charges being handed up, according to the Daily News.
Armstrong was stripped of his Tour de France titles after he decided to stop challenging the doping charges.
Crow and Armstrong dated from 2003 to 2006. If Armstrong was guilty of the allegations, Crow would know.
Do you think she told the investigators anything incriminating?