- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
Sheryl Crow Spoke to Feds About Anti-Doping Charges Against Lance Armstrong
Sheryl Crow, the ex-fiance of Lance Armstrong, was interviewed by federal agents in late 2011 regarding the charges brought against him for the doping programs that was said to have helped Armstrong’s victorious Tour de France teams.
Federal agents interviewed Crow, the Grammy-winning musician, in late 2011, just before a grand jury probe into Armstrong and his associates abruptly ended without any criminal charges being handed up, according to the Daily News.
Armstrong was stripped of his Tour de France titles after he decided to stop challenging the doping charges.
Crow and Armstrong dated from 2003 to 2006. If Armstrong was guilty of the allegations, Crow would know.
Do you think she told the investigators anything incriminating?