- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
The Voice Cassadee Pope Sings ‘Torn’ – Video
The Voice continues with their blind auditions. We have the complete recap here!!
Contestant: Cassadee Pope – a full-time musician who was in the band “Hey Monday” that toured with Fall Out Boy. Cassidy is now trying to make it without the band as a solo artist.
Song: “Torn” by Natalie Imbruglia … such a great song. And Cassadee kills it. And then CRIES when she’s finished performing.
Who Turned Around: Christina, Adam, and Blake in quite quick succession. Cee Lo turns around about half way through the song.
Judges Comments: Fighting, lots and lots of fighting. Mostly over who turned around first and who would be more honored to have Cassadee on their team. Cee Lo asked Cassadee how long she’s been singing and then she drops the “I toured for two and a half years” card. And the judges eyes lit up!
Contestant’s Choice: Blake – which really surprises me! But could definitely be a great choice, because she did have a bit of a twang in her voice.