- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The X Factor Recap 9/20/12 Season 2 Episode 4
Britney Spears, Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, and LA Reid are back tonight to judge even more auditions in their quest to discover the next superstar vocalist.
Start reading below for our live coverage on tonight’s contestants and judges’ comments!
The first stop on the audition tour tonight was in Greensboro, North Carolina, where Willie Jones, 17, was up first. His charismatic personality and surprising country song choice of “Your Man” by Josh Turner won the judges over. LA called him an “absolute original,” Britney agreed, Demi thought he was “likable,” and Simon said he went far beyond his expectations and was hoping to find someone like him in Greensboro. He easily sailed through to the next round unanimously.
Forty-seven-year-old Kalvin McManigle was barely intelligible in his introductory interview with the judges, and he didn’t get any easier to understand when he sang. He obviously wasn’t recording artist material, but he gave the judges and audience a laugh.
Julia Bullock, 18, hoped to have better luck with her rendition of Foster the People’s “Pumped Up Kicks.” Simon deemed she was “really really really good” and called her one of his favorites. Britney called her “a star,” and LA said she was “exactly” what he was looking for. Demi agreed, giving her a unanimous “yes.” It was a happy day for Julia but bittersweet for the band she left behind back home.
Keep reading on Page 2 for more recaps from the Greenesboro auditions!