- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Have a Wild Marriage
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert may only be married for a mere 18 months but by Hollywood standards that can be considered 18 years.
The newlyweds are sharing the secrets to their crazy, wild and happy marriage with People. The couple shared,
“We won’t go more than two weeks without seeing each other,
Shelton also revealed that sometimes not seeing each other works wonders too. If the couple spends too much time together, they “we’ll kill each other!”
Lambert confesses in their 18 months of marriage they have only spent about 150 days together. How is that for a long distance relationship?
What’s next for the country singing couple? They have both been nominated for four CMA Awards and Shelton celebrates his new holiday album Cheers, It’s Christmas with a TV special called Blake Shelton’s Not So Family Christmas, airing Dec. 3 on NBC. And let’s not forget Shelton can be seen on The Voice battling it out to find the newest singing sensation.
Do you have any secrets to a happy marriage you would like to share?