- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Have a Wild Marriage
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert may only be married for a mere 18 months but by Hollywood standards that can be considered 18 years.
The newlyweds are sharing the secrets to their crazy, wild and happy marriage with People. The couple shared,
“We won’t go more than two weeks without seeing each other,
Shelton also revealed that sometimes not seeing each other works wonders too. If the couple spends too much time together, they “we’ll kill each other!”
Lambert confesses in their 18 months of marriage they have only spent about 150 days together. How is that for a long distance relationship?
What’s next for the country singing couple? They have both been nominated for four CMA Awards and Shelton celebrates his new holiday album Cheers, It’s Christmas with a TV special called Blake Shelton’s Not So Family Christmas, airing Dec. 3 on NBC. And let’s not forget Shelton can be seen on The Voice battling it out to find the newest singing sensation.
Do you have any secrets to a happy marriage you would like to share?