- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Have a Wild Marriage
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert may only be married for a mere 18 months but by Hollywood standards that can be considered 18 years.
The newlyweds are sharing the secrets to their crazy, wild and happy marriage with People. The couple shared,
“We won’t go more than two weeks without seeing each other,
Shelton also revealed that sometimes not seeing each other works wonders too. If the couple spends too much time together, they “we’ll kill each other!”
Lambert confesses in their 18 months of marriage they have only spent about 150 days together. How is that for a long distance relationship?
What’s next for the country singing couple? They have both been nominated for four CMA Awards and Shelton celebrates his new holiday album Cheers, It’s Christmas with a TV special called Blake Shelton’s Not So Family Christmas, airing Dec. 3 on NBC. And let’s not forget Shelton can be seen on The Voice battling it out to find the newest singing sensation.
Do you have any secrets to a happy marriage you would like to share?