- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Have a Wild Marriage
Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert may only be married for a mere 18 months but by Hollywood standards that can be considered 18 years.
The newlyweds are sharing the secrets to their crazy, wild and happy marriage with People. The couple shared,
“We won’t go more than two weeks without seeing each other,
Shelton also revealed that sometimes not seeing each other works wonders too. If the couple spends too much time together, they “we’ll kill each other!”
Lambert confesses in their 18 months of marriage they have only spent about 150 days together. How is that for a long distance relationship?
What’s next for the country singing couple? They have both been nominated for four CMA Awards and Shelton celebrates his new holiday album Cheers, It’s Christmas with a TV special called Blake Shelton’s Not So Family Christmas, airing Dec. 3 on NBC. And let’s not forget Shelton can be seen on The Voice battling it out to find the newest singing sensation.
Do you have any secrets to a happy marriage you would like to share?