Dancing With The Stars Recap 10/23/12 ‘Guilty Pleasures’ Week 5 Night 2
Tonight on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars, the remaining four couples dance to their selected ‘guilty pleasure’ song while the other four couples perform their Freestyle Team Dance in the ballroom.
* Kirstie Alley and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy Song: Coo Coo Ca Choo from The Graduate
* Gilles Marini and partner Peta Murgatroyd Song: “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
* Kelly Monaco and partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy Song: Want You Back by Cher Lloyd
* Emmitt Smith and partner Cheryl Burke Song: Copacabana
Team “Call Me Maybe”: gave an amazing team performance– tonight they dance their individual dances to their selected ‘guilty pleasure’ song.
* Sabrina Bryan and partner Louis Van Amstel Song: So This is Love by Cinderella
* Shawn Johnson and partner Derek Hough
* Apolo Anton Ohno and partner Karina Smirnoff Song: Give it to Me Baby by Rick James
* Melissa Rycroft and partner Tony Dovolani: Song: ‘Toxic’ by Britney Spears
Melissa Rycroft and partner Tony Dovolani were the first to perform tonight.
Dance: Tango to ‘Toxic’ by Britney Spears
Judges: Len – It was crisp and sharp, you could have snap a bit more but I realize you were just injured. Ben – It wasn’t Toxic it was intoxicating. Carrie Ann – Tonight you were absolutely gritty, you were in the character.
Score: Carrie Ann – 9 Len – 9 Bruno – 9 Total = 27
Continue on Page 2!!