- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Dancing With The Stars Recap 10/23/12 ‘Guilty Pleasures’ Week 5 Night 2
Tonight on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars, the remaining four couples dance to their selected ‘guilty pleasure’ song while the other four couples perform their Freestyle Team Dance in the ballroom.
* Kirstie Alley and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy Song: Coo Coo Ca Choo from The Graduate
* Gilles Marini and partner Peta Murgatroyd Song: “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
* Kelly Monaco and partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy Song: Want You Back by Cher Lloyd
* Emmitt Smith and partner Cheryl Burke Song: Copacabana
Team “Call Me Maybe”: gave an amazing team performance– tonight they dance their individual dances to their selected ‘guilty pleasure’ song.
* Sabrina Bryan and partner Louis Van Amstel Song: So This is Love by Cinderella
* Shawn Johnson and partner Derek Hough
* Apolo Anton Ohno and partner Karina Smirnoff Song: Give it to Me Baby by Rick James
* Melissa Rycroft and partner Tony Dovolani: Song: ‘Toxic’ by Britney Spears
Melissa Rycroft and partner Tony Dovolani were the first to perform tonight.
Dance: Tango to ‘Toxic’ by Britney Spears
Judges: Len – It was crisp and sharp, you could have snap a bit more but I realize you were just injured. Ben – It wasn’t Toxic it was intoxicating. Carrie Ann – Tonight you were absolutely gritty, you were in the character.
Score: Carrie Ann – 9 Len – 9 Bruno – 9 Total = 27
Continue on Page 2!!