- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Dancing With the Stars Results Show 10/30/12 With Taylor Swift – Week 6
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars returns with the results. Who will stay and who will go?
Before we find out – we will have a musical performance from Taylor Swift. Swift will perform her mega hit single, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” from her new blockbuster album, “Red.”
In addition Grammy-winning singer and songwriter Jason Mraz will hit the stage to perform his chart topping hit single, “I Won’t Give Up,” from his latest album, “Love is a Four Letter Word.” Pro dancers Chelsie Hightower and Mark Ballas will dance during his live performance.