- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Dancing With the Stars Results Show 10/30/12 With Taylor Swift – Week 6
Dancing With the Stars: All Stars returns with the results. Who will stay and who will go?
Before we find out – we will have a musical performance from Taylor Swift. Swift will perform her mega hit single, “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” from her new blockbuster album, “Red.”
In addition Grammy-winning singer and songwriter Jason Mraz will hit the stage to perform his chart topping hit single, “I Won’t Give Up,” from his latest album, “Love is a Four Letter Word.” Pro dancers Chelsie Hightower and Mark Ballas will dance during his live performance.