- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Daylight Saving Time 2012 Ends in November ‘Fall Back’
It is almost time to turn back our clocks, as Daylight Saving Time ends on November 4th, for our friends in the USA and Canada. The United Kingdom ends daylight saving time on October 28, and so does Ireland.
At 2 am, we “fall back” and gain an extra hour of sleep or partying, depending on who you are.
The seven-month period of daylight saving time is mandated by governments, which began implementing the time switch during World Wars I and II to save energy and resources for the war effort.
From World War II until recently, daylight saving in the U.S. ran from April until mid-October.
In 2007, Congress adjusted daylight saving time to begin three weeks earlier and end one week later — a move they hoped would help save energy.
Enjoy the extra hour!!