- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
Daylight Saving Time 2012 Ends in November ‘Fall Back’
It is almost time to turn back our clocks, as Daylight Saving Time ends on November 4th, for our friends in the USA and Canada. The United Kingdom ends daylight saving time on October 28, and so does Ireland.
At 2 am, we “fall back” and gain an extra hour of sleep or partying, depending on who you are.
The seven-month period of daylight saving time is mandated by governments, which began implementing the time switch during World Wars I and II to save energy and resources for the war effort.
From World War II until recently, daylight saving in the U.S. ran from April until mid-October.
In 2007, Congress adjusted daylight saving time to begin three weeks earlier and end one week later — a move they hoped would help save energy.
Enjoy the extra hour!!