- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Daylight Saving Time 2012 Ends in November ‘Fall Back’
It is almost time to turn back our clocks, as Daylight Saving Time ends on November 4th, for our friends in the USA and Canada. The United Kingdom ends daylight saving time on October 28, and so does Ireland.
At 2 am, we “fall back” and gain an extra hour of sleep or partying, depending on who you are.
The seven-month period of daylight saving time is mandated by governments, which began implementing the time switch during World Wars I and II to save energy and resources for the war effort.
From World War II until recently, daylight saving in the U.S. ran from April until mid-October.
In 2007, Congress adjusted daylight saving time to begin three weeks earlier and end one week later — a move they hoped would help save energy.
Enjoy the extra hour!!