- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Daylight Saving Time 2012 Ends in November ‘Fall Back’
It is almost time to turn back our clocks, as Daylight Saving Time ends on November 4th, for our friends in the USA and Canada. The United Kingdom ends daylight saving time on October 28, and so does Ireland.
At 2 am, we “fall back” and gain an extra hour of sleep or partying, depending on who you are.
The seven-month period of daylight saving time is mandated by governments, which began implementing the time switch during World Wars I and II to save energy and resources for the war effort.
From World War II until recently, daylight saving in the U.S. ran from April until mid-October.
In 2007, Congress adjusted daylight saving time to begin three weeks earlier and end one week later — a move they hoped would help save energy.
Enjoy the extra hour!!