- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Exclusive Interview: Sara Evans Talks Live Shows, Family Life, and More!
Country singer Sara Evans is gearing up for a very special event!
On Sunday October 28 Sara Evans will bring her Chicago area concert exclusively to AXS TV for one night only for a live national television broadcast. Have U Heard had the opportunity to sit down with Sara to talk to her about this upcoming event, her American Country Awards nominations, her family life, and more.
Sara has an extremely busy career life! She appeared on season three of Dancing with the Stars and she has also written three books!
Not only does this CMA award-winning singer/songwriter have a career to worry about, but she is also a mother of seven! So what is Sara’s secret to being a successful artist and mother??? She is lucky enough to be able to make her own schedule and says that it is very important to put family first, but her best advice to working moms is buy a crock pot!
Sara couldn’t be more excited about Sunday night’s show. She says the pressure is on a little more because it will be live on television. Fans can expect to see her normal show that she brings to the road, plus some covers that she is keeping a surprise!
Watch the full interview with Sara on page 2 and be sure to tune into AXS TV Sunday night for her live concert!