- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Jay-Z & Beyonce Can’t Trademark ‘Blue Ivy’
It looks like Jay-Z and Beyonce have lost a trademark war for their daughter’s name, Blue Ivy.
According to the Boston Herald, a wedding and event planning company of the same name has won the trademark protection.
Owner of the company, Veronica Alexandra, told the paper:
“I definitely needed to protect what it is I’ve been living on. Now it’s time to create the partnerships and business avenues I’m planning on doing, period.”
According to what Alexandra told the Herald, Jay-Z and Beyonce received a suspended letter from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, meaning they’ll be unable to trademark the name for similar business purposes, such as wedding planning. According to E! Online, the couple may be able to trademark the name for business purposes in other fields.
Written by Michelle Wincott