- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Jay-Z & Beyonce Can’t Trademark ‘Blue Ivy’
It looks like Jay-Z and Beyonce have lost a trademark war for their daughter’s name, Blue Ivy.
According to the Boston Herald, a wedding and event planning company of the same name has won the trademark protection.
Owner of the company, Veronica Alexandra, told the paper:
“I definitely needed to protect what it is I’ve been living on. Now it’s time to create the partnerships and business avenues I’m planning on doing, period.”
According to what Alexandra told the Herald, Jay-Z and Beyonce received a suspended letter from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, meaning they’ll be unable to trademark the name for similar business purposes, such as wedding planning. According to E! Online, the couple may be able to trademark the name for business purposes in other fields.
Written by Michelle Wincott