- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
Jay-Z & Beyonce Can’t Trademark ‘Blue Ivy’
It looks like Jay-Z and Beyonce have lost a trademark war for their daughter’s name, Blue Ivy.
According to the Boston Herald, a wedding and event planning company of the same name has won the trademark protection.
Owner of the company, Veronica Alexandra, told the paper:
“I definitely needed to protect what it is I’ve been living on. Now it’s time to create the partnerships and business avenues I’m planning on doing, period.”
According to what Alexandra told the Herald, Jay-Z and Beyonce received a suspended letter from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, meaning they’ll be unable to trademark the name for similar business purposes, such as wedding planning. According to E! Online, the couple may be able to trademark the name for business purposes in other fields.
Written by Michelle Wincott