- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
Jay-Z & Beyonce Can’t Trademark ‘Blue Ivy’
It looks like Jay-Z and Beyonce have lost a trademark war for their daughter’s name, Blue Ivy.
According to the Boston Herald, a wedding and event planning company of the same name has won the trademark protection.
Owner of the company, Veronica Alexandra, told the paper:
“I definitely needed to protect what it is I’ve been living on. Now it’s time to create the partnerships and business avenues I’m planning on doing, period.”
According to what Alexandra told the Herald, Jay-Z and Beyonce received a suspended letter from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, meaning they’ll be unable to trademark the name for similar business purposes, such as wedding planning. According to E! Online, the couple may be able to trademark the name for business purposes in other fields.
Written by Michelle Wincott