- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Jay-Z & Beyonce Can’t Trademark ‘Blue Ivy’
It looks like Jay-Z and Beyonce have lost a trademark war for their daughter’s name, Blue Ivy.
According to the Boston Herald, a wedding and event planning company of the same name has won the trademark protection.
Owner of the company, Veronica Alexandra, told the paper:
“I definitely needed to protect what it is I’ve been living on. Now it’s time to create the partnerships and business avenues I’m planning on doing, period.”
According to what Alexandra told the Herald, Jay-Z and Beyonce received a suspended letter from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, meaning they’ll be unable to trademark the name for similar business purposes, such as wedding planning. According to E! Online, the couple may be able to trademark the name for business purposes in other fields.
Written by Michelle Wincott