- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Justin Timberlake’s Former *NSYNC Band Mates Not Invited to Wedding
Despite former reports that former *NSYNCer Chris Kirkpatrick was in attendance at Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel’s wedding, NONE of Timberlake’s former band mates were even invited to the wedding!
Kirkpatrick was on the Orlando morning radio show Johnny’s House, where he said:
“I wasn’t invited to the wedding and from what I know it’s because he didn’t want all of us there.”
Kirkpatrick WAS in Italy at the time, but on an island nowhere near Timberlake’s wedding. While in Italy, Kirkpatrick proposed to his girlfriend Karly Skladany.
He says there are no hard feelings against Timberlake because they were at the engagement party. He claims Justin didn’t invite any of them out of respect for his bride. He thinks if all of them were at the wedding it would take focus off the wedding and be more like an *NSYNC reunion. This however isn’t stopping Kirkpatrick from inviting all the guys to his wedding. He says he “might even ask them to be in it.”
Congrats to Chris on his engagement!
Who is still hoping for an *NSYNC reunion???
Written by Michelle Wincott