- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Justin Timberlake’s Former *NSYNC Band Mates Not Invited to Wedding
Despite former reports that former *NSYNCer Chris Kirkpatrick was in attendance at Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel’s wedding, NONE of Timberlake’s former band mates were even invited to the wedding!
Kirkpatrick was on the Orlando morning radio show Johnny’s House, where he said:
“I wasn’t invited to the wedding and from what I know it’s because he didn’t want all of us there.”
Kirkpatrick WAS in Italy at the time, but on an island nowhere near Timberlake’s wedding. While in Italy, Kirkpatrick proposed to his girlfriend Karly Skladany.
He says there are no hard feelings against Timberlake because they were at the engagement party. He claims Justin didn’t invite any of them out of respect for his bride. He thinks if all of them were at the wedding it would take focus off the wedding and be more like an *NSYNC reunion. This however isn’t stopping Kirkpatrick from inviting all the guys to his wedding. He says he “might even ask them to be in it.”
Congrats to Chris on his engagement!
Who is still hoping for an *NSYNC reunion???
Written by Michelle Wincott