- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Justin Timberlake’s Former *NSYNC Band Mates Not Invited to Wedding
Despite former reports that former *NSYNCer Chris Kirkpatrick was in attendance at Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel’s wedding, NONE of Timberlake’s former band mates were even invited to the wedding!
Kirkpatrick was on the Orlando morning radio show Johnny’s House, where he said:
“I wasn’t invited to the wedding and from what I know it’s because he didn’t want all of us there.”
Kirkpatrick WAS in Italy at the time, but on an island nowhere near Timberlake’s wedding. While in Italy, Kirkpatrick proposed to his girlfriend Karly Skladany.
He says there are no hard feelings against Timberlake because they were at the engagement party. He claims Justin didn’t invite any of them out of respect for his bride. He thinks if all of them were at the wedding it would take focus off the wedding and be more like an *NSYNC reunion. This however isn’t stopping Kirkpatrick from inviting all the guys to his wedding. He says he “might even ask them to be in it.”
Congrats to Chris on his engagement!
Who is still hoping for an *NSYNC reunion???
Written by Michelle Wincott