- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
Justin Timberlake’s Former *NSYNC Band Mates Not Invited to Wedding
Despite former reports that former *NSYNCer Chris Kirkpatrick was in attendance at Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel’s wedding, NONE of Timberlake’s former band mates were even invited to the wedding!
Kirkpatrick was on the Orlando morning radio show Johnny’s House, where he said:
“I wasn’t invited to the wedding and from what I know it’s because he didn’t want all of us there.”
Kirkpatrick WAS in Italy at the time, but on an island nowhere near Timberlake’s wedding. While in Italy, Kirkpatrick proposed to his girlfriend Karly Skladany.
He says there are no hard feelings against Timberlake because they were at the engagement party. He claims Justin didn’t invite any of them out of respect for his bride. He thinks if all of them were at the wedding it would take focus off the wedding and be more like an *NSYNC reunion. This however isn’t stopping Kirkpatrick from inviting all the guys to his wedding. He says he “might even ask them to be in it.”
Congrats to Chris on his engagement!
Who is still hoping for an *NSYNC reunion???
Written by Michelle Wincott