- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Lil Wayne Released from Hospital
Lil Wayne has been released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration.
The rapper’s management team says that he is on “mandated rest.” Weezy was released on Friday and according to The Blueprint Group, he will be back to work soon.
The rapper thanks fans for all their love and support, tweeting:
“Thanx for all the prayers.”
On Thursday, Lil Wayne’s plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Texas after suffering the severe migraine from dehydration. Wayne’s management denied reports that said he had a seizure.
Glad to hear that he is doing well!
Written by Michelle Wincott