- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Lil Wayne Released from Hospital
Lil Wayne has been released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration.
The rapper’s management team says that he is on “mandated rest.” Weezy was released on Friday and according to The Blueprint Group, he will be back to work soon.
The rapper thanks fans for all their love and support, tweeting:
“Thanx for all the prayers.”
On Thursday, Lil Wayne’s plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Texas after suffering the severe migraine from dehydration. Wayne’s management denied reports that said he had a seizure.
Glad to hear that he is doing well!
Written by Michelle Wincott