- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
Lil Wayne Released from Hospital
Lil Wayne has been released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration.
The rapper’s management team says that he is on “mandated rest.” Weezy was released on Friday and according to The Blueprint Group, he will be back to work soon.
The rapper thanks fans for all their love and support, tweeting:
“Thanx for all the prayers.”
On Thursday, Lil Wayne’s plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Texas after suffering the severe migraine from dehydration. Wayne’s management denied reports that said he had a seizure.
Glad to hear that he is doing well!
Written by Michelle Wincott