- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Lil Wayne Released from Hospital
Lil Wayne has been released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration.
The rapper’s management team says that he is on “mandated rest.” Weezy was released on Friday and according to The Blueprint Group, he will be back to work soon.
The rapper thanks fans for all their love and support, tweeting:
“Thanx for all the prayers.”
On Thursday, Lil Wayne’s plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Texas after suffering the severe migraine from dehydration. Wayne’s management denied reports that said he had a seizure.
Glad to hear that he is doing well!
Written by Michelle Wincott