- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Lil Wayne Released from Hospital
Lil Wayne has been released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration.
The rapper’s management team says that he is on “mandated rest.” Weezy was released on Friday and according to The Blueprint Group, he will be back to work soon.
The rapper thanks fans for all their love and support, tweeting:
“Thanx for all the prayers.”
On Thursday, Lil Wayne’s plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Texas after suffering the severe migraine from dehydration. Wayne’s management denied reports that said he had a seizure.
Glad to hear that he is doing well!
Written by Michelle Wincott