- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Melissa Rycroft Released from Hospital after Injury on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Set
Melissa Rycroft was released from the hospital this morning. As Have U Heard reported, the DWTS contestant was rushed to the hospital by ambulance after injuring her head and neck during rehearsals.
Rycroft took to Twitter today to thank her fans for their well-wishes, “Thank you so much for sending your prayers.. still seeing and talking to docs this AM, will give more details soon, but thanks for your love!” she wrote.
Her DWTS partner Tony Dovolani also tweeted, “Thank you all for your prayers @MelissaRycroft’s health is the most important to me! So fingers crossed that she’s ok.”
It still hasn’t been determined whether Rycroft will be well enough to compete in the live show later tonight, will you keep you posted. In the meantime, Dancing with the Stars will air tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC – we will have the full recap and videos .