- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Melissa Rycroft Released from Hospital after Injury on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Set
Melissa Rycroft was released from the hospital this morning. As Have U Heard reported, the DWTS contestant was rushed to the hospital by ambulance after injuring her head and neck during rehearsals.
Rycroft took to Twitter today to thank her fans for their well-wishes, “Thank you so much for sending your prayers.. still seeing and talking to docs this AM, will give more details soon, but thanks for your love!” she wrote.
Her DWTS partner Tony Dovolani also tweeted, “Thank you all for your prayers @MelissaRycroft’s health is the most important to me! So fingers crossed that she’s ok.”
It still hasn’t been determined whether Rycroft will be well enough to compete in the live show later tonight, will you keep you posted. In the meantime, Dancing with the Stars will air tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC – we will have the full recap and videos .