- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Melissa Rycroft Released from Hospital after Injury on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Set
Melissa Rycroft was released from the hospital this morning. As Have U Heard reported, the DWTS contestant was rushed to the hospital by ambulance after injuring her head and neck during rehearsals.
Rycroft took to Twitter today to thank her fans for their well-wishes, “Thank you so much for sending your prayers.. still seeing and talking to docs this AM, will give more details soon, but thanks for your love!” she wrote.
Her DWTS partner Tony Dovolani also tweeted, “Thank you all for your prayers @MelissaRycroft’s health is the most important to me! So fingers crossed that she’s ok.”
It still hasn’t been determined whether Rycroft will be well enough to compete in the live show later tonight, will you keep you posted. In the meantime, Dancing with the Stars will air tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC – we will have the full recap and videos .