- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Melissa Rycroft Released from Hospital after Injury on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Set
Melissa Rycroft was released from the hospital this morning. As Have U Heard reported, the DWTS contestant was rushed to the hospital by ambulance after injuring her head and neck during rehearsals.
Rycroft took to Twitter today to thank her fans for their well-wishes, “Thank you so much for sending your prayers.. still seeing and talking to docs this AM, will give more details soon, but thanks for your love!” she wrote.
Her DWTS partner Tony Dovolani also tweeted, “Thank you all for your prayers @MelissaRycroft’s health is the most important to me! So fingers crossed that she’s ok.”
It still hasn’t been determined whether Rycroft will be well enough to compete in the live show later tonight, will you keep you posted. In the meantime, Dancing with the Stars will air tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC – we will have the full recap and videos .