- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Melissa Rycroft Released from Hospital after Injury on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Set
Melissa Rycroft was released from the hospital this morning. As Have U Heard reported, the DWTS contestant was rushed to the hospital by ambulance after injuring her head and neck during rehearsals.
Rycroft took to Twitter today to thank her fans for their well-wishes, “Thank you so much for sending your prayers.. still seeing and talking to docs this AM, will give more details soon, but thanks for your love!” she wrote.
Her DWTS partner Tony Dovolani also tweeted, “Thank you all for your prayers @MelissaRycroft’s health is the most important to me! So fingers crossed that she’s ok.”
It still hasn’t been determined whether Rycroft will be well enough to compete in the live show later tonight, will you keep you posted. In the meantime, Dancing with the Stars will air tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC – we will have the full recap and videos .