- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
Private Practice Cancelled Shonda Rhimes Statement
“Private Practice” has been cancelled, the shows creator Shonda Rhimes announced via Twitter, that the ABC medical drama will end after season six, episode 13.
The “Grey’s Anatomy” series spinoff was rumored to be on its way out after it was announced earlier this year that star Kate Walsh would be leaving after just 13 more episodes.
ABC and Rhimes have mutually decided to just end the series at that point rather than continue without her.
Shonda Rhimes statement:
“I’m sad to say that Private Practice’s run will end after episode 613 this season. There was a lot of discussion and debate but, in the end, the guys at the network and the studio and I all decided that Private Practice was reaching its finish line. Creatively, we are all extremely proud of the show and especially proud of this season — which you will all soon discover is a creative renaissance. I can’t wait for you to see it.
It’s heartbreaking to end. Truly. I feel so lucky to write for these characters and tell these stories and I truly feel this show has taught me so much as a writer. And there’s a family here, of crew and cast, people who have bonded over these past five and a half seasons. It’s rare for a show to go for more than 100 episodes and we are incredibly proud to have been such a show. And we’re grateful to all of you for spending time with us for an hour every week for the last 6 years. It’s meant the world.”
Are you sad to see Private Practice go? Do you think the show could have survived without Kate Walsh??