- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Russell Crowe Splits from Wife Danielle Spencer
Actor Russell Crowe and his wife of nine years, Danielle Spencer have separated.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the split is due to Crowe’s busy film schedule, which has kept him away from his family in Sydney for most of the year. The actor has six films coming out in the next 12 months, including “Man with the Iron Fists,” “Les Miserables,” “Broken City,” “Man of Steel,” “Noah” and “Winter’s Tale.”
The separation is said to be amicable and the couple’s number one concern is raising their sons.
Crowe and Spencer met 22 years ago while working on the movie, “The Crossing,” before he became a household name and hit it big in Hollywood. After dating Spencer for a number of years (and cheating on her with Meg Ryan), he returned to Australia and proposed in December 2002.
The couple have two children together, sons Charles, 8, and Tennyson, 6.