- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
Russell Crowe Splits from Wife Danielle Spencer
Actor Russell Crowe and his wife of nine years, Danielle Spencer have separated.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the split is due to Crowe’s busy film schedule, which has kept him away from his family in Sydney for most of the year. The actor has six films coming out in the next 12 months, including “Man with the Iron Fists,” “Les Miserables,” “Broken City,” “Man of Steel,” “Noah” and “Winter’s Tale.”
The separation is said to be amicable and the couple’s number one concern is raising their sons.
Crowe and Spencer met 22 years ago while working on the movie, “The Crossing,” before he became a household name and hit it big in Hollywood. After dating Spencer for a number of years (and cheating on her with Meg Ryan), he returned to Australia and proposed in December 2002.
The couple have two children together, sons Charles, 8, and Tennyson, 6.