- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Sharon Osbourne Slames Justin Bieber – And He Fights Back
Justin Bieber is one of the biggest stars in the world, with some of the most devoted fans. But according to Sharon Osbourne it’s all because of his youthful good looks.
During a National Radio Conference in Sydney, Australia, Osbourne referred to Bieber as
“a really great little guy. But that’s his problem — he’s a little guy.” she continued, “His fans are growing up, they’re 18, 19-year-olds now… they’re young women. And he still looks like that little boy!…. He needs some hair, or something… I just don’t think, from my gut — maybe my gut’s wrong because it’s not 100% — but I don’t think he’s going to stand the test of time.”
Yikes – say it isn’t so. Sharon Osbourne did not just diss Justin Bieber??
Osbourne went on to add, “But you know what, I don’t feel sorry for him, because he’s made oodles and he’s a fabulously nice person and he’ll go on to do something else.”
Bieber did not take well to Osbourne’s statement and responded via twitter by saying,
“doubt me….i like it.” followed by a message to Sharon, “Not worried sharon,” with a link to his “Beauty And A Beat” music video.
Do you think Bieber has some worries? He did release Beauty and a Beat following a huge publicity stunt.