- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Sharon Osbourne Slames Justin Bieber – And He Fights Back
Justin Bieber is one of the biggest stars in the world, with some of the most devoted fans. But according to Sharon Osbourne it’s all because of his youthful good looks.
During a National Radio Conference in Sydney, Australia, Osbourne referred to Bieber as
“a really great little guy. But that’s his problem — he’s a little guy.” she continued, “His fans are growing up, they’re 18, 19-year-olds now… they’re young women. And he still looks like that little boy!…. He needs some hair, or something… I just don’t think, from my gut — maybe my gut’s wrong because it’s not 100% — but I don’t think he’s going to stand the test of time.”
Yikes – say it isn’t so. Sharon Osbourne did not just diss Justin Bieber??
Osbourne went on to add, “But you know what, I don’t feel sorry for him, because he’s made oodles and he’s a fabulously nice person and he’ll go on to do something else.”
Bieber did not take well to Osbourne’s statement and responded via twitter by saying,
“doubt me….i like it.” followed by a message to Sharon, “Not worried sharon,” with a link to his “Beauty And A Beat” music video.
Do you think Bieber has some worries? He did release Beauty and a Beat following a huge publicity stunt.