- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Sofia Vergara Victim of Phone Hacking? Sexy Photos for Sale
Is Sofia Vergara the latest victim of a phone hacking incident?
Vergara’s fiance, Nick Loeb, had some sexy photos on his Blackberry that were either hacked or stolen and are now up for sale to the highest bidder.
The sexy pictures, which have been reported as personal in nature but not nude images, were somehow hacked or stolen from Loeb’s phone before the couple got engaged in July.
The photos are said to show Sofia in her bathroom and the bedroom, and, while they are personal, they are not fully revealing. Needless to say, her management team are doing their best to make sure they do not become public.
We have reached out to Vergara’s team to find out the details as to whether the phone was hacked or stolen but have not heard back. It is rumored that Loeb lost his phone.
The photos are not likely to be released – it would seem the seller of the photos would more likely be arrested first?
Vergara, who plays Gloria Delgado-Pritchett on “Modern Family,” was recently named the top-earning actress on TV, raking in $19 million last year, according to Forbes.
What do you think happened – did Vergara have her phone hacked or did her fiance lose his phone?