- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Sofia Vergara Victim of Phone Hacking? Sexy Photos for Sale
Is Sofia Vergara the latest victim of a phone hacking incident?
Vergara’s fiance, Nick Loeb, had some sexy photos on his Blackberry that were either hacked or stolen and are now up for sale to the highest bidder.
The sexy pictures, which have been reported as personal in nature but not nude images, were somehow hacked or stolen from Loeb’s phone before the couple got engaged in July.
The photos are said to show Sofia in her bathroom and the bedroom, and, while they are personal, they are not fully revealing. Needless to say, her management team are doing their best to make sure they do not become public.
We have reached out to Vergara’s team to find out the details as to whether the phone was hacked or stolen but have not heard back. It is rumored that Loeb lost his phone.
The photos are not likely to be released – it would seem the seller of the photos would more likely be arrested first?
Vergara, who plays Gloria Delgado-Pritchett on “Modern Family,” was recently named the top-earning actress on TV, raking in $19 million last year, according to Forbes.
What do you think happened – did Vergara have her phone hacked or did her fiance lose his phone?