- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
The X Factor Recap 10/23/12 Season 2 Judge’s House #3 Part 2
Audiences were left in suspense last week when a baseball rain delay caused The X Factor results to be postponed, but the show finally returns tonight to reveal which of the remaining contestants in the Young Adults and Groups categories will be moving on to the first live show!
Before reading our recap of tonight’s results below, refresh your memory about which contestants made it through so far by reading our recap from last week HERE.
Last Wednesday, we found out Demi chose Jennel Garcia and Willie Jones to be part of her final four. Keep reading to find out who else she chose…
Young Adults moving on to the first live show:
This meant an emotional departure for Jillian Jensen; Demi cried after sending her home, and Jillian and Jennel exchanged an extremely tearful goodbye.
Finally, Simon picked his final four groups to move on.
Groups moving on to the first live show:
Let us know in the comments if you think the judges got it right! Also, tune in November 1st at 8PM EST for the first live show, and don’t forget to check back in with us that night too, as we will be live recapping as always!