The X Factor’s CeCe Frey Extreme Makeover Photos Here

One of the most controversial contestants this season on The X Factor, CeCe Frey, has had a complete makeover after making it to the Final 16.

CeCe, who is known for having fake tattoos on her face, has gone from a gorgeous brunette to a shockingly cropped haired blonde. The transformation of CeCe is definitely the most extreme makeover in X Factor history and has some people questioning if this is a singing competition or an extreme make over competition.

CeCe is almost entirely unrecognizable here and can easily be mistaken for Miley Cyrus, Marilyn Monroe or Gwen Stefani. The singer no longer looks like a youthful 21-year-old girl. She looks older but not necessarily prettier. You be the judge.

Do you think CeCe’s transformation will affect how she does on the show or will it solely be based on her voice?

We have  photos of the contestant on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think?

6 Responses to The X Factor’s CeCe Frey Extreme Makeover Photos Here

1. Martha says:

Cee Cee is one of my favorite contestants. I was shocked when I saw what they did to her. She alreay was a beautiful girl and I hate how she looks now. Why would Demi want to do this to her?

2. jgm says:

I love CeCe and hate what they have done to her. She is drop-dead gorgeous, and now she looks cheap…………not what she is. She seems like a sweet, genuine girl and can really sing. I do hope this does not hurt her chances.

3. Jeannie says:

I am glad to see others agree. The makeover was not needed, she was far more beautiful with her dark hair. It almost seems that in the makeover she lost sight of herself and this seems to have effected her performance. I would love to see her stay in the running and go back to her natural look. Just a shame really.

4. Shari says:

agree. she does look older. this will probably change how people feel about her.

5. CeCe says:

Also she kinda look s older like she should be i nthe over 35′s category! seriously she looks like a mom nowXD

6. CeCe says:

I think she was WAY prettier Brunnete her hair was one of my most favorite things about her! I actually really LOVED it Now its blonde she doesnt look ugly though its just weird…….all I can say is that Demi really did NOT make a good decision on this, I mean it kinda seems like shes TRYING to make her look bad……I mean come on look at the other contestants BARELY a change;(