- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
2012 American Music Awards Best and Worst Dressed – Photos
The 40th American Music Awards took place at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on November 19, 2012.
The attire ranged from amazing to what were you thinking? As always, making the best dressed list was Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood. Can these two country crooners have a bad day? Carrie Underwood wore a bright purple sequined gown from Abed Mahfouz with a mock turtleneck while Taylor Swift continued to show she is no longer a teen wearing a lace mini dress by Zuhair Murad.
Making the worst dressed list was Jordan Sparks, who wore a dress that did nothing for her figure and she made the dress even worse by adding a mesh shirt underneath the gown. Cindy Lauper looked like a mess wearing ripped leggings with a jacket that was half leather and half plaid. Plaid and leather don’t go together, but an awards ceremony they should be banned.
Some questionable outfits of the evening included Kesha, who gets most improved, wearing a dress rather than her usual grungy attire. Justin Bieber’s harem pants seem to be his favorite style – and the jury is out with a poll for our readers to decide.
Take a look at who made best and worst dressed on the pages below.