- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
2012 American Music Awards Best and Worst Dressed – Photos
The 40th American Music Awards took place at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on November 19, 2012.
The attire ranged from amazing to what were you thinking? As always, making the best dressed list was Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood. Can these two country crooners have a bad day? Carrie Underwood wore a bright purple sequined gown from Abed Mahfouz with a mock turtleneck while Taylor Swift continued to show she is no longer a teen wearing a lace mini dress by Zuhair Murad.
Making the worst dressed list was Jordan Sparks, who wore a dress that did nothing for her figure and she made the dress even worse by adding a mesh shirt underneath the gown. Cindy Lauper looked like a mess wearing ripped leggings with a jacket that was half leather and half plaid. Plaid and leather don’t go together, but an awards ceremony they should be banned.
Some questionable outfits of the evening included Kesha, who gets most improved, wearing a dress rather than her usual grungy attire. Justin Bieber’s harem pants seem to be his favorite style – and the jury is out with a poll for our readers to decide.
Take a look at who made best and worst dressed on the pages below.