- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Look 7 Years Younger in 7 Weeks
Are you ready to look 7 Years Younger in just 7 weeks? When I was invited to Good Housekeeping to see how I can look 7 years younger in 7 weeks – I was in. Afterall, I would officially be in my 30’s once again. Who could say no to that?
Introducing the first book of its kind, 7 Years Younger, a scientifically backed 7-week anti-aging plan from the editors of Good Housekeeping, designed to help women look and feel seven years younger.
Each chapter of the book is packed with expert tips and advice from the experts at Good Housekeeping to address each of the seven key areas of anti-aging: skincare, makeup, hair care, nutrition, fitness, emotional health and brain games, providing readers with a comprehensive guide to looking and feeling more youthful.
I was honored to have met the experts in each of the areas and see first hand, how I could improve my skin and health by the New Year.