- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Look 7 Years Younger in 7 Weeks
Are you ready to look 7 Years Younger in just 7 weeks? When I was invited to Good Housekeeping to see how I can look 7 years younger in 7 weeks – I was in. Afterall, I would officially be in my 30’s once again. Who could say no to that?
Introducing the first book of its kind, 7 Years Younger, a scientifically backed 7-week anti-aging plan from the editors of Good Housekeeping, designed to help women look and feel seven years younger.
Each chapter of the book is packed with expert tips and advice from the experts at Good Housekeeping to address each of the seven key areas of anti-aging: skincare, makeup, hair care, nutrition, fitness, emotional health and brain games, providing readers with a comprehensive guide to looking and feeling more youthful.
I was honored to have met the experts in each of the areas and see first hand, how I could improve my skin and health by the New Year.