- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Look 7 Years Younger in 7 Weeks
Are you ready to look 7 Years Younger in just 7 weeks? When I was invited to Good Housekeeping to see how I can look 7 years younger in 7 weeks – I was in. Afterall, I would officially be in my 30’s once again. Who could say no to that?
Introducing the first book of its kind, 7 Years Younger, a scientifically backed 7-week anti-aging plan from the editors of Good Housekeeping, designed to help women look and feel seven years younger.
Each chapter of the book is packed with expert tips and advice from the experts at Good Housekeeping to address each of the seven key areas of anti-aging: skincare, makeup, hair care, nutrition, fitness, emotional health and brain games, providing readers with a comprehensive guide to looking and feeling more youthful.
I was honored to have met the experts in each of the areas and see first hand, how I could improve my skin and health by the New Year.