- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
Look 7 Years Younger in 7 Weeks
Are you ready to look 7 Years Younger in just 7 weeks? When I was invited to Good Housekeeping to see how I can look 7 years younger in 7 weeks – I was in. Afterall, I would officially be in my 30’s once again. Who could say no to that?
Introducing the first book of its kind, 7 Years Younger, a scientifically backed 7-week anti-aging plan from the editors of Good Housekeeping, designed to help women look and feel seven years younger.
Each chapter of the book is packed with expert tips and advice from the experts at Good Housekeeping to address each of the seven key areas of anti-aging: skincare, makeup, hair care, nutrition, fitness, emotional health and brain games, providing readers with a comprehensive guide to looking and feeling more youthful.
I was honored to have met the experts in each of the areas and see first hand, how I could improve my skin and health by the New Year.