- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Look 7 Years Younger in 7 Weeks
Are you ready to look 7 Years Younger in just 7 weeks? When I was invited to Good Housekeeping to see how I can look 7 years younger in 7 weeks – I was in. Afterall, I would officially be in my 30’s once again. Who could say no to that?
Introducing the first book of its kind, 7 Years Younger, a scientifically backed 7-week anti-aging plan from the editors of Good Housekeeping, designed to help women look and feel seven years younger.
Each chapter of the book is packed with expert tips and advice from the experts at Good Housekeeping to address each of the seven key areas of anti-aging: skincare, makeup, hair care, nutrition, fitness, emotional health and brain games, providing readers with a comprehensive guide to looking and feeling more youthful.
I was honored to have met the experts in each of the areas and see first hand, how I could improve my skin and health by the New Year.