- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Purchase $2.5 million home
The home, located in Beverly Hills, has a “modest” 3,862-square-feet, 4 bedrooms, and 3 and a half bathrooms, and it resides in one of the most exclusive communities in the famous 90210 zip code. Considering that it only has 3,862-square-feet, $2.5 million sure is a good deal.
If the pale couple wants some much needed rays, the home also has a backyard and a pool for entertaining stalkers that may feel like taking a peak every once in a while.
Stone and Garfield, who stared in the Amazing Spider-man together, are clearly serious about each other, and this is just another step in their relationship, which may be followed by marriage, kids, divorce, resentment, a reunion, another marriage, and finally a reality TV show about their lives produced by Ryan Seacrest.