- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Angus T. Jones Bizarre Religious Rant about ‘Two and a Half Men’ – Video
Two and a Half Men star Angus T. Jones went on a bizarre rant about his hit comedy ‘Two and a Half Men’ during a testimonial he filmed for the Forerunner Christian Church.
During the almost 30 minute video – The Testimony of the Awakening – Jones talks about how he found God and his new church, The Voice of Prophecy Seventh-Day Adventist church in Los Angeles. He spoke about he became an actor, his drug use and how he lost his way.
For about 3 minutes his bashes the CBS show, where he has played Jake, a sarcastic kid who lives with his single dad (Jon Cryer), since the hugely successful series launched in 2003. As one of the highest-paid teens, he takes home around $8 million annually, about $350,000 per episode.
Directly addressing the camera( 7.27 mark on the second video below), Jones says, ”If you watch ‘Two and a Half Men,’ please stop watching ‘Two and a Half Men.’”
“I’m on ‘Two and a Half Men,’ and I don’t want to be on it,” continues Jones. “Please stop watching it. Please stop filling your head with filth.”
He adds, “People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you, you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, especially with what you watch.”
Wow, can you say crazy?!?! I think we just saw another ‘Two and a half Men’ star lose his mind (remember Charlie with the tiger blood). Watch the video on page 2 and let us know what you think of Jones’ rant!!