- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Models for Guess – Bizarre?
Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter, Dannielynn Birkhead, is following in her late mother’s footsteps. I hope not. That would mean a life of despair, drugs and who knows what else?
Twenty years after her mother was named the face of Guess, Dannielynn will appear in the Guess Kids spring 2013 campaign. This is the first time that Guess has used the child of a former model to appear in the brand’s campaign.
One would think that Dannielynn’s father, Larry Birkhead, would proceed with extreme caution, keep Danni out of the public eye and allow her to live a private life. Why would he allow her to follow in her mother’s footsteps when her mother died after living such a tragic life?
Danni is not the first celebrity child to enter show business like their parents. Willow and Jayden Smith are musicians and actor, Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia models as does Heather Locklear’s daughter, Ava.
What do you think about Dannielynn’s modeling debut? Do you think it’s a good idea or not the best decision? It’s definitely a good decision by Guess, right? We’re all talking about it.