- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Models for Guess – Bizarre?
Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter, Dannielynn Birkhead, is following in her late mother’s footsteps. I hope not. That would mean a life of despair, drugs and who knows what else?
Twenty years after her mother was named the face of Guess, Dannielynn will appear in the Guess Kids spring 2013 campaign. This is the first time that Guess has used the child of a former model to appear in the brand’s campaign.
One would think that Dannielynn’s father, Larry Birkhead, would proceed with extreme caution, keep Danni out of the public eye and allow her to live a private life. Why would he allow her to follow in her mother’s footsteps when her mother died after living such a tragic life?
Danni is not the first celebrity child to enter show business like their parents. Willow and Jayden Smith are musicians and actor, Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia models as does Heather Locklear’s daughter, Ava.
What do you think about Dannielynn’s modeling debut? Do you think it’s a good idea or not the best decision? It’s definitely a good decision by Guess, right? We’re all talking about it.