- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Models for Guess – Bizarre?
Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter, Dannielynn Birkhead, is following in her late mother’s footsteps. I hope not. That would mean a life of despair, drugs and who knows what else?
Twenty years after her mother was named the face of Guess, Dannielynn will appear in the Guess Kids spring 2013 campaign. This is the first time that Guess has used the child of a former model to appear in the brand’s campaign.
One would think that Dannielynn’s father, Larry Birkhead, would proceed with extreme caution, keep Danni out of the public eye and allow her to live a private life. Why would he allow her to follow in her mother’s footsteps when her mother died after living such a tragic life?
Danni is not the first celebrity child to enter show business like their parents. Willow and Jayden Smith are musicians and actor, Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia models as does Heather Locklear’s daughter, Ava.
What do you think about Dannielynn’s modeling debut? Do you think it’s a good idea or not the best decision? It’s definitely a good decision by Guess, right? We’re all talking about it.