- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Models for Guess – Bizarre?
Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter, Dannielynn Birkhead, is following in her late mother’s footsteps. I hope not. That would mean a life of despair, drugs and who knows what else?
Twenty years after her mother was named the face of Guess, Dannielynn will appear in the Guess Kids spring 2013 campaign. This is the first time that Guess has used the child of a former model to appear in the brand’s campaign.
One would think that Dannielynn’s father, Larry Birkhead, would proceed with extreme caution, keep Danni out of the public eye and allow her to live a private life. Why would he allow her to follow in her mother’s footsteps when her mother died after living such a tragic life?
Danni is not the first celebrity child to enter show business like their parents. Willow and Jayden Smith are musicians and actor, Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia models as does Heather Locklear’s daughter, Ava.
What do you think about Dannielynn’s modeling debut? Do you think it’s a good idea or not the best decision? It’s definitely a good decision by Guess, right? We’re all talking about it.