- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
Backstreet Boys Are Halfway Done With New Album
It has been two years since the Backstreet Boys released an album, but now Kevin Richardson is back in the band and the boys hard at work on a new album, which they say is about halfway done. This new album will most likely coincide with the boys 20th anniversary next year!
Earlier this year the guys recorded 15 new songs in London with producer Martin Terefe and they are now working with a bunch of producers in Los Angeles.
Nick Carter told Billboard at the AMAs that they are working with Morgan Taylor Reid and The Fliptones.
Howie Dorough said that the album is about 50 percent done, while Carter thinks it is about 75 percent done.
“We’re writing a lot for this album, working with a lot of producers. We’re now free agents, on our own label now. So we’re really in charge of making this album ourselves and it’s great, it’s something we’ve always wanted to do.”
The Backstreet Boys are no strangers to releasing albums, but this being their first album they are releasing on their own, makes this BSB’s first indie album!
Written by Michelle Wincott