- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Ben Affleck is the Entertainer of the Year
For the second time, Entertainment Weekly has named Ben Affleck, the entertainer of the year. Affleck, who won the coveted title back in 2010, graces the 2012 cover of the magazine’s famous Entertainer of the Year issue.
The actor is back in the limelight with the movie Argo where he is rumored to be up for several Oscars including Best Director, Best Actor and Best Picture.
Entertainment Weekly editor Jess Cagle appeared on Good Morning America for the big reveal where he stated,
“We’ve watched him grow up,” adding that Affleck, has “really reached his pinnacle.”
George Clooney wrote the Affleck tribute in the magazine, noting that has “become this world class director.”
Cagle says Affleck, who is married to Jennifer Garner and has three children, is “a great example of how to live and work.”
Do you agree that Ben Affleck should have been named Entertainer of the Year or is there someone else who is more deserving?