- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Ben Affleck is the Entertainer of the Year
For the second time, Entertainment Weekly has named Ben Affleck, the entertainer of the year. Affleck, who won the coveted title back in 2010, graces the 2012 cover of the magazine’s famous Entertainer of the Year issue.
The actor is back in the limelight with the movie Argo where he is rumored to be up for several Oscars including Best Director, Best Actor and Best Picture.
Entertainment Weekly editor Jess Cagle appeared on Good Morning America for the big reveal where he stated,
“We’ve watched him grow up,” adding that Affleck, has “really reached his pinnacle.”
George Clooney wrote the Affleck tribute in the magazine, noting that has “become this world class director.”
Cagle says Affleck, who is married to Jennifer Garner and has three children, is “a great example of how to live and work.”
Do you agree that Ben Affleck should have been named Entertainer of the Year or is there someone else who is more deserving?